Page 2783 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 178322832683273327732781278227832784278527932833288332833783 ... LastLast
Results 27,821 to 27,830 of 48276
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I was the one who had to ban the bulk of those accounts, so I'm acutely aware of what went down.
    You really had so much work to do,they were everywhere

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You really had so much work to do,they were everywhere
    The overwhelming majority of the accounts were banned before they even had an opportunity to post. They essentially dedicated a whole lot of time to accomplishing a whole fuckton of nothing.

One of the more pathetic displays in EWN history, for sure.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    The overwhelming majority of the accounts were banned before they even had an opportunity to post. They essentially dedicated a whole lot of time to accomplishing a whole fuckton of nothing.

I have not been around for any of this drama. I don't know if I want to see it though.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

The funny part is that on his site he has a 'rules of the forum' thread.And one of the rules is don't cause any problems in other sites

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    The funny part is that on his site he has a 'rules of the forum' thread.And one of the rules is don't cause any problems in other sites
    wait do people post on other sites? if you post on one site isn't that enough lol?

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    wait do people post on other sites? if you post on one site isn't that enough lol?
    Not sure what you are trying to say there

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Not sure what you are trying to say there
    I don't understand why you would post on another site to cause drama like a rivalry.

I find it funny that the "Invaders" claimed they could boss us all around because "They knew Ryan Clark" For those who don't know PWS is Clark's attempt at forums

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I find it funny that the "Invaders" claimed they could boss us all around because "They knew Ryan Clark" For those who don't know PWS is Clark's attempt at forums
    And they only think they manage to do and prove is that their stupidity level is too high

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have not been around for any of this drama. I don't know if I want to see it though.
    You sir arrived here at the right time then! lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones