Page 2748 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 174822482648269827382746274727482749275027582798284832483748 ... LastLast
Results 27,471 to 27,480 of 48333
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Guys have this dream where they can date a girl who is also their best friend. It's not impossible. Just pretty damn rare. And believe it or not, it gets old fast. It's where the friendzone was created. Sooner or later it's gonna feel like you're having sexy time with your sister.
    I don't get this. I've been in love with a girl that can be considered my best friend too, and I don't have the feeling to be hanging out with my sister. At all.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    And, as I stated in the first evidence, you can find evidence to back up even the slightest of claims. Do you only read every other sentence or something because you only ever seem to get half the point - and never the sharp end. I'm sure for every pro-Titus comment, there will be a dozen telling it how it really is. But yet again Auto, you're stuck on only the pages that you want to read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I don't get this. I've been in love with a girl that can be considered my best friend too, and I don't have the feeling to be hanging out with my sister. At all.
    Read the whole post. You must have Automatic-itis. I said IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. WTF?

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Read the whole post. You must have Automatic-itis. I said IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE. WTF?
    But you also said that it gets old fast. You mean the dream of dating that kind of girl or the actual dating?

The way you stated it, it seemed you meant "in the cases that dating that kind of girl, it turns to feeling like dating your sister". It sounded to me that way.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I'm going to be honest my best friend is a girl and I never see her as my sister either... I don't quite get what he was going for but I mean it's not a huge stretch I guess. Good for you though getting a best friend and a spouse in the same swipe.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

And, as I stated in the first evidence, you can find evidence to back up even the slightest of claims. Do you only read every other sentence or something because you only ever seem to get half the point - and never the sharp end. I'm sure for every pro-Titus comment, there will be a dozen telling it how it really is. But yet again Auto, you're stuck on only the pages that you want to read.
    Ok, that's fine.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I always wanted to have sex with the girls that i was hanging out.Well with the pretty ones

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I always wanted to have sex with the girls that i was hanging out.Well with the pretty ones
    Hahaha I did too but, was too shy to do anything about it.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    No Van, that's life. You're always being judged. It's just that on the internet, because it cannot function without textual communication, people don't keep their opinions to themselves like in real life. That - and it's much easier to be braver on the 'net and say things you wouldn't normally dare say to someones face. Which is why I am sad for users on the internet who haven't had much actual experience with real life situations. They really stand out on the internet - there's no "normal person filter" on them.

Like Shaz.

Hmm..nice to know.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year