Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I agree. I have noticed that of the three major super hero movies of this year, there isn't a clear winner for best comic movie of the year. there seems to be an even split for which movie is truly the best. I rated all three movies very highly and think all movies had their up points.
    Spiderman and TDKR were fine films and all, but I think The Avengers wipes its dick on both of their pillows. It captures the spirit of actual comics far better than the other two while still managing to work as a genuinely great piece of celluloid spectacle (and it does so without compromise). That's an awfully delicate balancing act, and its the only one of the three to successfully pull it off.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Spiderman and TDKR were fine films and all, but I think The Avengers wipes its dick on both of their pillows. It captures the spirit of actual comics far better than the other two while still managing to work as a genuinely great piece of celluloid spectacle (and it does so without compromise). That's an awfully delicate balancing act, and its the only one of the three to successfully pull it off.
    In full agreement. The ability to please those who have tracked such characters from their literature and still keep the general masses happy with the product makes this film the top of my list in comic movies this year. Very well said Ape.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Happy Thanksgiving my American chums.

No holiday sums up American culture better than Thanksgiving.

Thursday - We're so thankful for all the things we need.
    Friday - BUY ALL THE THINGS WE DON'T NEED!!!

I hate Black Friday. I used to work at a K-Mart and my third day on the job was Black Friday. I refuse to go shopping for about two weeks or so after it because people are so damned stupid.

Go to hell.

I haven't been on memebase for like 3 whole days!

Go to hell.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    as a comic movie you're right, the avengers is clearly the most comic book like... I like the dark knight more as a movie... but I'm kind of a huge fan of that series and realize how bias I am.
    #BeJelly

Goddamn, it's hard to learn to eat with chopsticks.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

The attitude era DVD is one of the best wrestling DVD's I've ever seen

Surprised?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The attitude era DVD is one of the best wrestling DVD's I've ever seen

Surprised?
    Do I have to?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!