Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Except this kid's rhymes are meant to be serious and aren't the ramblings of a pot head.
    The kid is dead-panning the lyrics, but they're in no way meant to be serious.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

I think he has some sort of learning disability, or something.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-...nded-interview

Just the way he's reacting tells me he's not all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaandd

IrkenBomb ninja'd me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

And we should never forget the Average Homeboy the original shitty white 'rapper.'

Go to hell.

I've recently got back into reading TMZ and I started caring about celeb gossip again. That is, until I watched the Most Outrageous Celeb Feuds Ever 3. That show helped me realize why I stopped giving a shit about celebrities and pop culture in general. These people are fucking stupid.

Go to hell.

I just heard the best analogy for Black Friday. "People like to loot and riot. This is like a socially acceptable way to do that. The type of looting that you stand in line and pay for it."

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I think he has some sort of learning disability, or something.

http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-...nded-interview

Just the way he's reacting tells me he's not all there.
    "Krispy Kreme" is a character the kid played to troll people for attention. The whole Tosh.0 appearance was just an extension of his shtick, and people fell for it.

In actuality, he's a pretty talented kid.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Now I know that CBOT is not the place to discuss wrestling, but I am currently watching

Now this has several classic cage matches that pretty much any smark on the net would be glad to see just to say how awesome their wrestling IQ is compared to others. But I am not here to debate all of these matches and which cage match is better than the others. I am going to suggest that you guys find a match that is on this set.

Marty Janetty vs. Shawn Michaels courtesy of Coliseum Home video. This was by far not the best cage match on the DVD, but it does have an excellent commentary team (and surprisingly so). I am not going to give away who the pairing is (anyone who watched the Coliseum Home Video line knows who it is) because I want you guys to actually find this match and listen to the chemistry between the two in question. I guess because it's been so long since I have heard either of these two on a headset is one of the reasons why I wasn't expecting the quality, but they were VERY entertaining and managed to make this match more entertaining than what was going on in the ring. Let me know if any of you guys have seen this, or if you find a link to the match, post it in the Blast from the Past section for all to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I just don't even like the Catwoman character period. I went into the film fully expecting to hate the vinyl pants off of her, but Nolan and Hathaway ended up making it work.
    I agree. I have noticed that of the three major super hero movies of this year, there isn't a clear winner for best comic movie of the year. there seems to be an even split for which movie is truly the best. I rated all three movies very highly and think all movies had their up points.
    #TeamGeeky