Page 2716 of 4827 FirstFirst ... 171622162616266627062714271527162717271827262766281632163716 ... LastLast
Results 27,151 to 27,160 of 48265
  1. #27151
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    can i visit your house and throw a brick at you instead?
    B-mac don't throw bricks, you might throw out your arm. golf balls work better, less effort plus easier to write silly things on them.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #27152
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    can i visit your house and throw a brick at you instead?
    I thought you'd been kidnapped, buggered and killed by Koala Bears.

  3. #27153
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm glad that cm punk is going to pass john cena. I'm not a cena hater, I just am curious if members of the iwc will turn their hate...
    Nah they'd top themselves first, their lives would then be devoid of a point.

  4. #27154
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    B-mac don't throw bricks, you might throw out your arm. golf balls work better, less effort plus easier to write silly things on them.
    i see. but bricks hurt more

  5. #27155
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I thought you'd been kidnapped, buggered and killed by Koala Bears.
    Yeah they kidnapped and tortured me. Then I remember that they are tiny so i punched them in the face and fed them to some crocodiles.... then i had to outrun the crocodiles... not easy...

  6. #27156
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah they kidnapped and tortured me. Then I remember that they are tiny so i punched them in the face and fed them to some crocodiles.... then i had to outrun the crocodiles... not easy...
    Them damn crocodillies.

  7. #27157
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    People may actually watch Main Event this week from what I've read.

  8. #27158
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    People may actually watch Main Event this week from what I've read.
    ziggler vs the miz sounds like a pretty awesome match up... the miz as a face seems interesting.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #27159
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ziggler vs the miz sounds like a pretty awesome match up... the miz as a face seems interesting.
    Something else!

  10. #27160
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Something else!
    Am I missing something here Mojo Tartarus?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.