Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The only curiosity I have is if there will be a talking head in the movie.
    Watch it and report back to us.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The only curiosity I have is if there will be a talking head in the movie.
    There will be lots of head in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm even less surprised that the Japanese are responsible.
    They are the only people suitable for the job.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Watch it and report back to us.
    I doubt that. The Japanese already have an all time high "creep" factor in my book. No sense mortifying myself for the gain of knowledge that will just help me to further avoid people like this

Even if they give us such great things as this...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    A girl told me that I would have no chance with a girl like her because I'm not confident enough. today she comes to me and tells me she is thinking about telling off men because she always finds jerks. coincidence?
    There is a happy medium, you just need to find it. The key is to not caring (or pretending to) if she hates you for a bit. Frequently. She'll come back to you - the mistake men often make, is apologetically going back to the woman because they can't stand "losing the friendship". Give me a break.
    The irony here is that men have been emasculated - BY women - which has negatively affected our attractiveness to them. Go figure. THEY are the ones who wanted us to express our feelings and watch these stupid movies with them and not get in a fight with some random guy and write her some poetry. THEY created the friendzone.
    If you lack confidence with girls Dennis, it's because they keep moving the fucking fences on us guys. Always changing the questions. So, no, it's not surprising to lack confidence when you're constantly reminded that you don't know where you stand.
    And don't buy into that "Oh if I'm just a nice guy and hang in there long enough, surely she'll one day see me as the one for her" shite either - you'll be the one for her alright - the one to go rent her a dvd, drive her somewhere or buying her tampons. And that's the nearest you'll ever get to that vag.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There is a happy medium, you just need to find it. The key is to not caring (or pretending to) if she hates you for a bit. Frequently. She'll come back to you - the mistake men often make, is apologetically going back to the woman because they can't stand "losing the friendship". Give me a break.
    The irony here is that men have been emasculated - BY women - which has negatively affected our attractiveness to them. Go figure. THEY are the ones who wanted us to express our feelings and watch these stupid movies with them and not get in a fight with some random guy and write her some poetry. THEY created the friendzone.
    If you lack confidence with girls Dennis, it's because they keep moving the fucking fences on us guys. Always changing the questions. So, no, it's not surprising to lack confidence when you're constantly reminded that you don't know where you stand.
    And don't buy into that "Oh if I'm just a nice guy and hang in there long enough, surely she'll one day see me as the one for her" shite either - you'll be the one for her alright - the one to go rent her a dvd, drive her somewhere or buying her tampons. And that's the nearest you'll ever get to that vag.
    I always thought that that was the way to go. :'(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I always thought that that was the way to go. :'(
    It is a lie. Perpetuated by women who want someone to eat ice cream with while watching Say Anything with under a shared blanket. But that's as close as you're gonna get to her. Unless you buy a bottle of Kahlua and ply her with it. Even then, nothing is guaranteed and if something DOES happen, expect her to regret it when she wakes up. And maybe even blame you. In which case, you will use all your super-pussy skills (not in the good way) to put out that fire and.....putting yourself back in the friendzone. Or as women call it, "putting you in your place" haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It is a lie. Perpetuated by women who want someone to eat ice cream with while watching Say Anything with under a shared blanket. But that's as close as you're gonna get to her. Unless you buy a bottle of Kahlua and ply her with it. Even then, nothing is guaranteed and if something DOES happen, expect her to regret it when she wakes up. And maybe even blame you. In which case, you will use all your super-pussy skills (not in the good way) to put out that fire and.....putting yourself back in the friendzone. Or as women call it, "putting you in your place" haha
    Damn you, Cosmopolitan! *shakes fist angrily at the sky*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Damn you, Cosmopolitan! *shakes fist angrily at the sky*
    You're reading their magazines now! This might seem innocuous at first, even like you're covertly researching the other side, but beware! Those mags are infused with the fragrant pheromones of the female and will promote the growth of your man-gina.