Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    those biscuits are fucking delicious
    They are I want a biscuit with loads of honey. Yummy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    A girl told me that I would have no chance with a girl like her because I'm not confident enough. today she comes to me and tells me she is thinking about telling off men because she always finds jerks. coincidence?
    Unless she's a complete stuck-up broad, who just fancies blue balling random dudes, I'd say you would have confidence since a confession would most likely initiate that sort of response.

Blog Entries
    A girl told me that I would have no chance with a girl like her because I'm not confident enough. today she comes to me and tells me she is thinking about telling off men because she always finds jerks. coincidence?
    it's the "Nice guy" test. and there is almost no way to win.
    It can be done, but it takes skill, charm, and split-second timing.
    also a good movie and chocolate. don't go with a date movie, go with a revenge movie, then make out with her when the main character get's back at the asshole that made her feel bad and hooks up with the other guy

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Unless she's a complete stuck-up broad, who just fancies blue balling random dudes, I'd say you would have confidence since a confession would most likely initiate that sort of response.
    good point jelly. though it should be said, I get away with asking people a ton of things that would be more inappropriate for others to ask because I am a very open person... if anyone has a question I will answer them and I will defend any of my beliefs to the point of being obnoxious.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    also a good movie and chocolate. don't go with a date movie, go with a revenge movie, then make out with her when the main character get's back at the asshole that made her feel bad and hooks up with the other guy
    I have tried all these things minus the revenge thing on girls... that is an interesting spin on how to win the nice guy test. I will try it sometimes and if it works I will be the first to call you a genius!
    #TeamGeeky

Random I just learned one of lifes lessons..

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Just passing that along.

Blog Entries
    I have tried all these things minus the revenge thing on girls... that is an interesting spin on how to win the nice guy test. I will try it sometimes and if it works I will be the first to call you a genius!
    yeah, "Learning to exhale" was always a good one for those
    the trick is to gauge the other partner's mood, and supply the film that will best accompany it. a woman looking at swearing off men isn't gonna be down to watch "Never been kissed"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Speaking of Red Lobster- are any of you fans of those Cheddar Bay Biscuit things that they put out on the table while you're waiting for your food? I'm not a fan of that particular chain of restaurants (their seafood seems to range from mediocre to kind of embarrassing), but those little biscuits are all kinds of fantastic. A woman that I used to work with "cracked the code" and gave me the recipe that she came up with, and damn if she didn't nail it. I get a kick out of putting them out when people come over and then waiting to hear "Holy shit! You stole these from the Red Lobster, didn't you?"
    My wife cracked the code for those biscuits as well... The password was "Pintrest"

Or you could simply set her down and tell her, "look I understand that I am your good friend, but I am not here to give you dating advice. I have to balance my own relationships with females, and your self-pity makes me sick. If you really think you are that nuts, then check into the state house, or call Dr. Phil because I live in the real world where we don't have these euphoric ideas that everything in a relationship is "perfect"; but then again, I should have known you were "that" kind of girl... That's why I never went for you."

After she begins crying, slowly lick her tears from her face and tell her that she looks fat when she cries and needs to stop scaring the neighbor kids.

The revenge thing works well... Especially when the girl has just found out that a guy has been cheating on her. It is in those moments that YOU could be that rebound mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Lucky Charms for breakfast...yum

Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    Lucky Charms for breakfast...yum
    Are they magically delicious?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone