Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Most everything on prime-time television is seeing declines in ratings because of the increase in competition with more and more programming becoming available. Plus, the ratings system in place is completely antiquated as it doesn't take into account things such as DVR viewership and the like (which is constantly on the rise). So, yeah, I wouldn't put a whole lot into the Nielsen numbers as they don't paint anywhere close to the entire picture.
    Ape - I love how brilliant you are. I have been voicing my opinion of this same topic and I am glad to see that there are others out there that understand just how flawed the Nielsen system is. As to the Racist issue you dealt with, I am very sorry that you and your companion had to deal with such ignorance. I find it strange, (being from Texas and all) that I commonly hear about Racism being segregated to the South, yet situations like the one you depicted do not occur where I live. I guess it is because we have such a racial blend between Hispanics, Caucasians, Blacks, and Asians. Sure, you have moments in battle where the wrong thing is said to another party but that is when you already are expecting the slurs to fly since James slept with Hectors woman; to hear it in a casual conversation is horrendous to me. I guess it is something that I am glad my "smaller" town is sheltered from.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    OK CBoT-ers - it's 12:40pm on a Saturday. To beer or not to beer? THAT is the question
    How is this a question that requires thought?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So interesting note. If you grew up watching Boy Meets World starring Ben Savage, there is in the works a sequel series, called Girl meets World, that focuses on Corey's daughter. They are bringing back Ben and Danielle to play Corey and Topanga.
    I read about that too. Since BMW was such a big hit when I was going through my teen years, it automatically sparked my interest. I might check it out for the novelty of rehashing old memories of learning to live life outside of my troubled teen ways, but I am not expecting much other than that warm feeling the first time I watch.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

MUSIC INDUSTRY HAS BEEN SAVED PEOPLe

From the producer of Friday. The black rapper in Friday, in the car. He has come up with a new gem.

This dude has to be trolling. Luring rich girls into making a fool out of themselves for the money.
    Also, why is she using a turkey drumstick as a microfone, FOR SO LONG?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Just because I love #TeamAppletini (sorry Rob )

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Wow, Iron Ape always amazes me, now his GF also. Well done, lady, well done.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    From the producer of Friday. The black rapper in Friday, in the car. He has come up with a new gem.

This dude has to be trolling. Luring rich girls into making a fool out of themselves for the money.
    Also, why is she using a turkey drumstick as a microfone, FOR SO LONG?
    LOL. This is even worse than Friday.

Blog Entries
    For all you guys who are attracted to girls that look like they're in perpetual puberty (*cough*AJ Lee*cough*), I hear Selena Gomez is back on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    For all you guys who are attracted to girls that look like they're in perpetual puberty (*cough*AJ Lee*cough*), I hear Selena Gomez is back on the market.
    Fuck Selena Gomez, if you want a chick that looks like she is in her puberty google Lupe Fuentes/Little Lupe/Zuleidy Lapiedra and HAVE A GO AT IT~!

You can thank me later.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I don't even know who Selena Gomez is.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. This is even worse than Friday.
    And sad thing about that is that this singer isn't even half bad. Better than Black at least. The lyrics, though, are fucking HORRIBLE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't even know who Selena Gomez is.
    Haha same. Never heard of her in my life :S