Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Guess the skin color didn't help either.

Nah, I'm not gonna press on with my victim mentality. Maybe I approached the situation wrong or maybe she really is a bigot. Either way, I just pray the police don't get involved with this.
    I doubt the cops will get involved. and if they do, who cares... they will just ask you what you were doing check your record and be on their way. I don't think your skin color matters in this situation.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Guess the skin color didn't help either.

Nah, I'm not gonna press on with my victim mentality. Maybe I approached the situation wrong or maybe she really is a bigot. Either way, I just pray the police don't get involved with this.
    I hope and pray it doesn't go that way too, a situation which is just as fucked up. Your explanation is pretty straightforward and believable though.

Also, good on you for avoiding the victim mentality. I'm a firm believer that in racial matters one problem gives way to another and another and the cycle needs to stop somewhere. Problem is, everyone is waiting for the other to go first. But when you practice positive attitudes you are helping, little by little to turn the balance to the favor of sane thinking. And every little bit helps.

Blog Entries
    me and my nephew were walking to the store a while back ( he is 15, I'm 20) and some women (in their 40's) ran away from us pretty quickly when we were running across the crosswalk because the time was running down.
    #BeJelly

You should've started talking like a sir. Maybe "Good evening, madame, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could allow me into this dormitory so that I could fraternize with my companions," would've completely thrown her off the rape thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm sure he wanted that Senate seat. I don't think he cares that much about the 100 million. WWE is a company that will be profitable as long as they watch their expenses.
    The only thing he cares its money

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The only thing he cares its money
    So then why would he let her spend around 100 million, if all he cares about is money?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    So then why would he let her spend around 100 million, if all he cares about is money?
    You have to spend money to make money!

Blog Entries
    I never thought that people could be so ignorant and simple minded. Get this; so I go to meet some friends of mine up in the Bradley building, a dorm building on campus. At night, they lock off ALL possible entrances so that no one except Bradley residents and faculty can get inside with their keys. So, I'm on my way to the back of the building where I notice a girl, walking about fifteen feet in front of me, frequently turn her head around to look back at me as I walk in her direction, which lead to the back of the building. As I jog over to her and ask her if she could let me inside the building with her key, she runs to the door while on her phone, looking terrified as she bolts inside and takes off up a flight of stairs. Keep in mind, I was wearing a hoodie BUT before I asked her if she could let me inside, I took it off AND pulled out my Mount card key to let her know I was a student but apparently, that was good enough.

I seriously have no idea if what just happened was a case of racial profiling or the result from watching WAY too many horror movies but I can't lie, I'm pretty miffed about it. As if I have nothing better to do with my time than rape and/or kidnap white girls at 7:30 at night. #Don'tFlatterYourselfBroad
    Lol Night time, Hoodie and you're running at her... I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You have to spend money to make money!
    Exactly!Also no one likes the bed bitching

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    You should've started talking like a sir. Maybe "Good evening, madame, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could allow me into this dormitory so that I could fraternize with my companions," would've completely thrown her off the rape thing.
    Damien Sandow style!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!