Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They should start a G&L Mardi Gras like we have here

They could call it the Bachman Turn-'Em Mardi Gras
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You know you want to march Bodom!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    What? I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
    Internet reporting brother.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

It was a great night for the Gay community as well.
    Yeah, it's nice to see the country finally making real strides towards everyone being treated like decent, semi-equal human beings.

If the lobotomized GOP dinosaur doesn't start to evolve by putting its ridiculous, antiquated idea of the heterosexual, caucasian Mayberry utopia to bed, they're going to find themselves on the extinction watchlist with the quickness. I say bring on the meteors.

Still boggles my mind how Minnesota rejected a state amendment to ban same-sex marriage but re-elect Michele Bachmann.
    I'm convinced that her constituents just wanted to keep her around for the chuckles.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, it's nice to see the country finally making real strides towards everyone being treated like decent, semi-equal human beings.

If the lobotomized GOP dinosaur doesn't start to evolve by putting its ridiculous, antiquated idea of the heterosexual, caucasian Mayberry utopia to bed, they're going to find themselves on the extinction watchlist with the quickness. I say bring on the meteors.
    I'm waiting for the day when the real republicans kick out the psycho tea party. This is not the republican party of yesteryears.

I'm convinced that her constituents just wanted to keep her around for the chuckles.
    You can do that with out giving her any power! Just look at Sarah Palin or turn her into Ann Coulter.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

When is the video game media going to give up on Jessica Chobot? I can't think of a single gamer (besides her and her husband) who gives two shits about her.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Just played through the entire Attitude Era mode on WWE '13. Have to say, this was the best WWE game ever.

Blog Entries
    When is the video game media going to give up on Jessica Chobot? I can't think of a single gamer (besides her and her husband) who gives two shits about her.
    Who's she when she's at home?

I'm waiting for the day when the real republicans kick out the psycho tea party. This is not the republican party of yesteryears.
    Hilariously, some of the pundits on FOX News last night were actually speculating whether or not Mittens lost the job because he wasn't conservative enough.

You can do that with out giving her any power! Just look at Sarah Palin or turn her into Ann Coulter.
    Sadly, Palin and/or Coulter might not have seats, but they're still in positions of power. They wouldn't still be two of the biggest balloons in the ongoing GOP cartoon parade, otherwise.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Black Ninja!
    Hilariously, some of the pundits on FOX News last night were actually speculating whether or not Mittens lost the job because he wasn't conservative enough.
    That says it all, really. With that kind of logic, you wonder what kind of right-wing fruitcake we'll see in 2016.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community