1. #25851
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They should start a G&L Mardi Gras like we have here




    They could call it the Bachman Turn-'Em Mardi Gras
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #25852
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You know you want to march Bodom!


  3. #25853
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    What? I have no idea how you came to that conclusion.
    Internet reporting brother.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #25854
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It was a great night for the Gay community as well.
    Yeah, it's nice to see the country finally making real strides towards everyone being treated like decent, semi-equal human beings.

    If the lobotomized GOP dinosaur doesn't start to evolve by putting its ridiculous, antiquated idea of the heterosexual, caucasian Mayberry utopia to bed, they're going to find themselves on the extinction watchlist with the quickness. I say bring on the meteors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Still boggles my mind how Minnesota rejected a state amendment to ban same-sex marriage but re-elect Michele Bachmann.
    I'm convinced that her constituents just wanted to keep her around for the chuckles.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  5. #25855
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, it's nice to see the country finally making real strides towards everyone being treated like decent, semi-equal human beings.

    If the lobotomized GOP dinosaur doesn't start to evolve by putting its ridiculous, antiquated idea of the heterosexual, caucasian Mayberry utopia to bed, they're going to find themselves on the extinction watchlist with the quickness. I say bring on the meteors.
    I'm waiting for the day when the real republicans kick out the psycho tea party. This is not the republican party of yesteryears.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm convinced that her constituents just wanted to keep her around for the chuckles.
    You can do that with out giving her any power! Just look at Sarah Palin or turn her into Ann Coulter.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  6. #25856
    When is the video game media going to give up on Jessica Chobot? I can't think of a single gamer (besides her and her husband) who gives two shits about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  7. #25857
    Just played through the entire Attitude Era mode on WWE '13. Have to say, this was the best WWE game ever.

  8. #25858
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    When is the video game media going to give up on Jessica Chobot? I can't think of a single gamer (besides her and her husband) who gives two shits about her.
    Who's she when she's at home?


  9. #25859
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I'm waiting for the day when the real republicans kick out the psycho tea party. This is not the republican party of yesteryears.
    Hilariously, some of the pundits on FOX News last night were actually speculating whether or not Mittens lost the job because he wasn't conservative enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    You can do that with out giving her any power! Just look at Sarah Palin or turn her into Ann Coulter.
    Sadly, Palin and/or Coulter might not have seats, but they're still in positions of power. They wouldn't still be two of the biggest balloons in the ongoing GOP cartoon parade, otherwise.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #25860
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Hilariously, some of the pundits on FOX News last night were actually speculating whether or not Mittens lost the job because he wasn't conservative enough.
    That says it all, really. With that kind of logic, you wonder what kind of right-wing fruitcake we'll see in 2016.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.