Page 2580 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 158020802480253025702578257925802581258225902630268030803580 ... LastLast
Results 25,791 to 25,800 of 48333
  1. #25791
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's why I say don't follow until after at least 75% of the votes are in (That's 75% of the registered amount of voters in the state) and then you can put in projections. If you start at 1%, it really doesn't mean shit for the final numbers.
    It's to keep the people guessing and keep watching the news. Ratings ploy.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  2. #25792
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Can someone help me?
    Is it true Linda was running ads in the NY market on TV & radio and on the Disney channel?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  3. #25793
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Makes sense for the time being but doesn't on the whole since the polls just closed 3 mins ago in that state. That's why I don't like live tracking these things; because of stuff like this


    Should say "Dewey Canes Truman" lol



  4. #25794
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Should say "Dewey Canes Truman" lol
    I think Rob has a trip to Photobucket in his near future


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #25795
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    So, when did you guys vote?



  6. #25796
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, when did you guys vote?
    I voted today. lol.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #25797
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So, when did you guys vote?
    Saturday since I had to work the past 3 nights.

    Honestly, I didn't care about voting in the presidental election; just in my local officials, senate, and HOR elections.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #25798
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Saturday since I had to work the past 3 nights.

    Honestly, I didn't care about voting in the presidental election; just in my local officials, senate, and HOR elections.
    yea, that's kind of my thought as well.. I live in a really blue state... obama is going to win washington... I cared more about the gay marriage bill going through and the pot initiative. both my senator and congressman are very popular where I live.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #25799
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, that's kind of my thought as well.. I live in a really blue state... obama is going to win washington... I cared more about the gay marriage bill going through and the pot initiative. both my senator and congressman are very popular where I live.
    That's cool. Where I'm at in Texas, all we care about is where are we going to drill our next water and oil well and taxes on domestic crops (cotton). Our officials are decent from what I can tell, but the locals are all really good people with good ideas on how to continue our city's growth. A big change from what it was 5 years ago.

    BTW - Fox is now showing Linda with 46% and Murphy with 53%... Closer than I expected.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #25800
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's cool. Where I'm at in Texas, all we care about is where are we going to drill our next water and oil well and taxes on domestic crops (cotton). Our officials are decent from what I can tell, but the locals are all really good people with good ideas on how to continue our city's growth. A big change from what it was 5 years ago.

    BTW - Fox is now showing Linda with 46% and Murphy with 53%... Closer than I expected.
    good for linda... I was hoping it would at least be a close race.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.