Page 2571 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 157120712471252125612569257025712572257325812621267130713571 ... LastLast
Results 25,701 to 25,710 of 48221
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hate to be a spelling nazi here, but I really wish people would at least make the effort to get the spelling right in their thread titles. That irks me....
    I still don't understand the need to vilify those who are taking the time out of their respective day to educate and help others not look like dumb-asses. To call such a community servant a "nazi" strikes me as rather ungrateful and not particularly gentlemanly.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not sure if Google Image or recent picture of Des...

-_-.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, my bad for disappearing. A couple across the street actually had a giant fucking tree fall on to their house as the storm was winding down Tuesday night, and it made their home pretty uninhabitable. They're really nice people (a little too Ned Flanders-ish for my tastes, but whatevs) with a new baby and no other family in the state, so I opened my house up to them. I thought it was just going to be for a night or two, but it turned from Wednesday to Sunday on account of them having genuine difficulty making other arrangements. So, yeah, it's been a bit crazy around here. I generally like kids (hell, I voluntarily still am one), but 5 days of someone else's infant was a bit of a system shock, and it just left me not wanting to shoot a whole lot of shit. Hope you guys can understand.

On the real: The presence of babies/kids throws up major hurdles when it come to getting laid, getting stoned, and putting some time in on video games. Why people continue to make them is waaaaaaaaaay beyond me.
    How Samaritan of you, stuff like this bags 40 virgins in Heaven, I ain't even kidding.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Yeah, my bad for disappearing. A couple across the street actually had a giant fucking tree fall on to their house as the storm was winding down Tuesday night, and it made their home pretty uninhabitable. They're really nice people (a little too Ned Flanders-ish for my tastes, but whatevs) with a new baby and no other family in the state, so I opened my house up to them. I thought it was just going to be for a night or two, but it turned from Wednesday to Sunday on account of them having genuine difficulty making other arrangements. So, yeah, it's been a bit crazy around here. I generally like kids (hell, I voluntarily still am one), but 5 days of someone else's infant was a bit of a system shock, and it just left me not wanting to shoot a whole lot of shit. Hope you guys can understand.

On the real: The presence of babies/kids throws up major hurdles when it come to getting laid, getting stoned, and putting some time in on video games. Why people continue to make them is waaaaaaaaaay beyond me.
    How dare you put others before us. Hope they were fully insured?

I had to laugh at that last paragraph - that's the shit they don't tell you! And trust me, when you do eventually get the time in your day for those things, you're generally too tired to bother. So, hold onto that little nugget of wisdom and take it out for a spin if you or the missus ever get clucky.

Robstar's Community Service Announcement;
    *Imagine Robstar strolling through the park on an Autumn's day*
    ~calmly talking~
    Kids are great to have sure, but better if you can give them back at the end of the day lol. I maintain that as a parent, you can fit into one of two categories - one that says "OK, I'm here now, I can make that sacrifice" or the other that says "I'll make sure I have time for my recreational activities no matter what". If you choose the latter, better wear that rubber - and not just for your own sake. Exercise your right to choose by availing yourselves to as many choices as possible - and that means not ignoring the information. And don't be afraid to ask questions - chances are, those friends of yours who are parents, will be happy to impart their newly enforced 'wisdom'! *chuckles*
    ~looks knowingly at the camera~ Hey - I don't regret having kids....but I didn't regret NOT having them before I did. That was my CHOICE. *shrugs* I just have a lot less choices now, however ~strolls off~

Blog Entries
    Good to see you back Ape, I assume the problems in your basement are totally under control.

About the quote: not sure if that's a real reason, but when you have family, friends and acquaintances (fuck, I had to check that one, forgot how to spell it) bitching about when people are going to marry/have a baby, they just have one to tell them: You happy now? Shut you damned mouth LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Good to see you back Ape, I assume the problems in your basement are totally under control.

About the quote: not sure if that's a real reason, but when you have family, friends and acquaintances (fuck, I had to check that one, forgot how to spell it) bitching about when people are going to marry/have a baby, they just have one to tell them: You happy now? Shut you damned mouth LOL.
    Don't everlet anyone push you into having a bub. They won't be around for the shitty pants and not sleeping. And then there's the babies needs to attend to.....

Blog Entries
    Don't everlet anyone push you into having a bub. They won't be around for the shitty pants and not sleeping. And then there's the babies needs to attend to.....
    Hopefully,the way things are, that's an issue bever brought by family.

Not talking about the future, but the thing's clear, if we have a baby, we'll decide when. If we do. World's that shitty now that I'm not keen on bringing a kid into it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

My Dad recently told me he wanted grandkids. I laughed at him.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    My Dad recently told me he wanted grandkids. I laughed at him.
    So, hopefully you're not an only child? It's ok for him to want grandkids but grandparents just spoil them and sugar them up and send them back to you

So, hopefully you're not an only child? It's ok for him to want grandkids but grandparents just spoil them and sugar them up and send them back to you
    I have a sister. Pretty much his only chance lol.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.