1. #25601
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Yeah, bunch of marks...

    Yes I am!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #25602
    Hurray! Now there a positive thread that will be gone in the morning!

    Dammit! Friggin EWN has me being such a pessimist today


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #25603
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hurray! Now there a positive thread that will be gone in the morning!

    Dammit! Friggin EWN has me being such a pessimist today
    About goddamn time, someone brought some positivism.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  4. #25604
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hurray! Now there a positive thread that will be gone in the morning!

    Dammit! Friggin EWN has me being such a pessimist today
    Chances are high for one of the fanboys to post in the opposite fed thread you've created to bitch rather than be positive.

  5. #25605
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Chances are high for one of the fanboys to post in the opposite fed thread you've created to bitch rather than be positive.
    Was thinking that exact thought buddy. Sad that I have so much faith in the people on here... At least Dubs said his peace in the TNA section without insulting WWE and/or TNA


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #25606
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is every thread in the wrestling section now just a bitching contest between WWE fanboys and TNA fanboys? Those sections have gone to shit.
    Rise Above Fanboys


  7. #25607
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Rise Above Fanboys
    I'm currently focused on Rising Above the last hour and a half of work.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #25608
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,233
    Blog Entries
    14
    Trying to prove my little brother that Star signs are bullshit, then he made me read my sign....

    This thing totally gets who I am!!!!
    image.jpg

  9. #25609
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,768
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Trying to prove my little brother that Star signs are bullshit, then he made me read my sign....

    This thing totally gets who I am!!!!
    image.jpg
    mine is completely off.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #25610
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,519
    That awkward moment when Astrologists realise they must have the same personality as 500 million others.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.