1. #25441
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Happy Halloween, everybody. Stay safe and be on your best behaviors. That means you, Wade.
    If any kids happen to walk into my electrified fences or throw themselves in the jaws of my dogs, it's not my fault.

  2. #25442
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If any kids happen to walk into my electrified fences or throw themselves in the jaws of my dogs, it's not my fault.
    I'm referring to the Werther's.


  3. #25443
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm referring to the Werther's.
    They're for me only.

  4. #25444
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If any kids happen to walk into my electrified fences or throw themselves in the jaws of my dogs, it's not my fault.
    And people wonder why all of the October deaths just happen to occur on Holloween

    I'm gonna sit on my porch and scream "Wade Barrett 1979 said to get of my damn lawn ya whipper snappers!!!"


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #25445
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    They're for me only.
    Alright. Just making sure. From what I've seen you post, you tend to do some rather suggestive things with Werther's and children. Especially in unlit parks at night.


  6. #25446
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    And people wonder why all of the October deaths just happen to occur on Holloween

    I'm gonna sit on my porch and scream "Wade Barrett 1979 said to get of my damn lawn ya whipper snappers!!!"
    You tell 'em from me. Little ingrates.

  7. #25447
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. Just making sure. From what I've seen you post, you tend to do some rather suggestive things with Werther's and children. Especially in unlit parks at night.
    That was the old Wade (get it), Jelly... He has now moved to that creepy, window-less van to tempt children into so he's move to the local convenience store instead of relying upon the bathrooms at the park.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #25448
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. Just making sure. From what I've seen you post, you tend to do some rather suggestive things with Werther's and children. Especially in unlit parks at night.
    I like swings is all.

  9. #25449
    Magic the Gathering is still a thing?



    And a big enough thing for a man in Florida to be beaten to death for his $100,00 card collection?

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  10. #25450
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Magic the Gathering is still a thing?



    And a big enough thing for a man in Florida to be beaten to death for his $100,00 card collection?
    When real life creeps up and tells you, "there's no card you can play for that"


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.