1. #25371
    Awesome sig Robbie. I loved that episode with Jimmy on steroids.

    And to the comment about the chick who sold her virginity, I heard on a local radio station that it's actually for an Indy film maker. There's also a guy who sold his virginity as well... The cost? Around $3000 U.S. In order to avoid "prostitution laws", the act is set to take place on an airplane (cost of ticket included in price of sale).

    A female’s virginity is worth 3/4 a million to Japanese men; yet another reason why Japanese culture creeps me out.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #25372
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    "From coke to crack, crack to ash, ash to b, b to e's, e's to LSD's Amphetamine and Ketamine all drugs we get them in."
    Aren't you Muslim?

  3. #25373
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Aren't you Muslim?
    Muslim? Where?! Get that lil fucker.

  4. #25374
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Where I'm from, there are 30 Bookmakers but not one Bookshop.

  5. #25375
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    I'm doing exactly what I've been doing in past haloweens, tell the person I've got no more money.


  6. #25376
    We don't have Halloween here




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #25377
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    We don't have Halloween here
    No slutty looking women in tight, revealing costumes? That's just not ethical.

    It's really over rated, unless you plan on going to a Holloween Party dressed up and plan on getting drunk. Since I'm married (with children) I get to turn the front porch light off so people don't come to my house, and proceed on having a normal, every night event. I am the Holloween Grinch.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #25378
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No slutty looking women in tight, revealing costumes? That's just not ethical.

    It's really over rated, unless you plan on going to a Holloween Party dressed up and plan on getting drunk. Since I'm married (with children) I get to turn the front porch light off so people don't come to my house, and proceed on having a normal, every night event. I am the Holloween Grinch.
    Just don't kill a boy if he asks for some candies




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #25379
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Just don't kill a boy if he asks for some candies
    Too late; the plot is already dug in the backyard. There will be a body to fill it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #25380
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Too late; the plot is already dug in the backyard. There will be a body to fill it.
    Micheal Myers





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.