Page 2536 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 153620362436248625262534253525362537253825462586263630363536 ... LastLast
Results 25,351 to 25,360 of 48333
  1. #25351
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Apart from the sig quote.



    Is it a paint job? If so, well played.
    It's just Photobucket. Ideally I'd spend more time on them but what happens if they don't like it? It's gone, all that effort wasted



  2. #25352
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's just Photobucket. Ideally I'd spend more time on them but what happens if they don't like it? It's gone, all that effort wasted
    unless it's something super sick I won't destroy a sig that someone gives me haha...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #25353
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's just Photobucket. Ideally I'd spend more time on them but what happens if they don't like it? It's gone, all that effort wasted
    I thought photobucket was just a place to share photos not edit them!

    Robstar caring what someone thinks? :0

    #RobstarFaceTurn #AndSoSoon!

  4. #25354
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I thought photobucket was just a place to share photos not edit them!

    Robstar caring what someone thinks? :0

    #RobstarFaceTurn #AndSoSoon!
    No, you can edit them too.

    Don't believe everything you see

    #HeelWithAHeart



  5. #25355
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, you can edit them too.

    Don't believe everything you see

    #HeelWithAHeart
    Ah fair play.

    Haha smooth. Going soft in your old age!

  6. #25356
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ah fair play.

    Haha smooth. Going soft in your old age!
    Could be a work.

    #WatchYourBack

    #NoMoreHashtagsHere



  7. #25357
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Could be a work.

    #WatchYourBack

    #NoMoreHashtagsHere

    Haha. You're hashtagging more than me!

  8. #25358
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,470
    Blog Entries
    3
    I thought I better head it off at the pass



  9. #25359

  10. #25360

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.