1. #25201
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I did enjoy him shutting up tito
    Yeah those days were great.Now we have the unbeatable champions,haha




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #25202
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    You said swag!

    #YOLO
    Come closer so I can teabag you Destruction THAT'S my true swag!

  3. #25203
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Come closer so I can teabag you Destruction THAT'S my true swag!
    Remember my age Robbie
    ‚Äč

  4. #25204
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But the thing about Chuck was, he could get caught with a shot but that's because he was in there swinging for the fences. As much as I like GSP, he fights too safe and it makes him very boring to watch.
    Funny that Silva does exactly the opposite thing




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #25205
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But the thing about Chuck was, he could get caught with a shot but that's because he was in there swinging for the fences. As much as I like GSP, he fights too safe and it makes him very boring to watch.
    I think gsp is a better fighter overall all though even in their primes. gsp seems to be the smarter fighter, leading me to think if they were equal weights gsp would have the major advantage.
    #BeJelly


  6. #25206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think gsp is a better fighter overall all t.................
    Imma let you finish but The Iceman would beat the hell out of him!

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  7. #25207
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,503
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Imma let you finish but The Iceman would beat the hell out of him!
    I disagree, gsp has held the title forever... he has beat down some bad, bad men.
    #BeJelly


  8. #25208
    Damn, I gotta catch up

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Okay, quick question for you both then. Who in your opinion is currently the best rapper of all time?
    The question you have is a debate that everyone will have differing opinions on. For the aspect of longevity and the fact he walks into a booth and spits rhymes off the top of the head without pulling a second take, I say JayZ has taken that spot after the tragedies that happened to 2Pac and Biggie. If Biggie or 2Pac (especially his Makaveli persona) would have lived, the debate is that either of these could have the crown, but JayZ I will give the title to for the fact that he was able to evolve. If we are talking about ability to kill beats and deliver some of the best punch lines of all time, I give the belt to Eminem because having the backing of some sick beats (and they are the sickest, don't lie to yourself) but to make fans not remember the beat, but the lyrics you are spitting at them. For as much hate the guy gets, he still proves people that he's one of the sickest of all time.

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Biggie Smalls.
    I would place him #4 on the list of greatest of all time; just behind 2Pac. Yes the man had a brilliant mind for the rap game and his lyrical content was intense, but the fact is that he didn't have the time to spit what all he could (remember he only really had 2 albumns when he died. There was really only a 5 year window in which his work got out to the masses; it wasn't until after he died that people truly started to appreciate his lyrical content). If you asked me that question in 2002 we would be in full agreement, but decades after his death, he lost a lot of potency that he once had.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Tupac Shakur, narrowly beating Biggie.
    I agree with this statement, simply because Tupac spent SO much time in the booth that he was able to tell more of the stories that he wanted before his demise. He had a few club type hits, but his songs were strictly telling stories of what he saw around him. Hail Mary, Krazy, and Ambitionz are still 3 songs I will never skip on my iPod.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Wait! Has he kidnapped Bobby Roode or what?

    LOL
    ^^^ this comment was hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Holy crap, South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore had a horrific injury. Anybody remember the Joe Theisman leg break? Worse than that.
    I felt bad for the guy. I was watching when it happened and the injury was SICK - But I got Goosebumps when I saw every player walk onto the field after it happened. Was a great moment in college football.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Vaporize one for me man!
    I second this notion!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #25209
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Whooooooooooo... my Delorean works. I've gone back in time an hour.

  10. #25210
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Whooooooooooo... my Delorean works. I've gone back in time an hour.
    Fuck yeah, now I can watch my shows an hour longer.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.