Page 2520 of 4833 FirstFirst ... 152020202420247025102518251925202521252225302570262030203520 ... LastLast
Results 25,191 to 25,200 of 48322
  1. #25191
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Don't elaborate whatever you do!
    Nice sig Rob

    The Iceman




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #25192
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I would but every time I do you get all pouty and jealous :P
    That's just my swag, being all pouty and jealous. I will venture to guess that you're dancing with the goblin in the company of the missus?



  3. #25193
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Nice sig Rob

    The Iceman
    I can't forget the fight he had against rich where rich beat him with a broken freaking arm after he kicked rich's arm so hard he broke it haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #25194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't forget the fight he had against rich where rich beat him with a broken freaking arm after he kicked rich's arm so hard he broke it haha
    Epic fight man.I can't forget Evans knocking him out.Or the epic fights with Couture




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #25195
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,596
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's just my swag, being all pouty and jealous. I will venture to guess that you're dancing with the goblin in the company of the missus?
    Indeed, Strong fucker today too.
    also had cinnamon rolls and gotta watch Archer
    at work now, so far not busy at all though.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #25196
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Indeed, Strong fucker today too.
    also had cinnamon rolls and gotta watch Archer
    at work now, so far not busy at all though.
    Vaporize one for me man!



  7. #25197
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Epic fight man.I can't forget Evans knocking him out.Or the epic fights with Couture
    I did enjoy him shutting up tito
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #25198
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Epic fight man.I can't forget Evans knocking him out.Or the epic fights with Couture
    But the thing about Chuck was, he could get caught with a shot but that's because he was in there swinging for the fences. As much as I like GSP, he fights too safe and it makes him very boring to watch.



  9. #25199
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,446
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I did enjoy him shutting up tito
    Everyone enjoys Tito getting shut the fuck up



  10. #25200
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On my bed, surrounded by tissues.
    Posts
    6,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's just my swag, being all pouty and jealous. I will venture to guess that you're dancing with the goblin in the company of the missus?
    You said swag!

    #YOLO

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.