Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Fair enough Shazicles... Like I said, I am not trying to jump your case for the "Drake is unique" comment. If anything, you're probably catch the brunt of a debate I had with my little sister about Drake. I still love you Shaz, even if you listen to him
    When I said unique, I meant this way. He's average at rapping, but his RnB is absolutely sick. I'm delighted about the fact that you love me, but I'm taken. Im engaged to Rita Ora.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    How do you know that? It just makes no sense,

and how is Kendrick Lamar any different to Drake.
    Do you really think that Drake has love for the music?! Jheeze. Are you like a Drake uberfan?

Holy shit. You're seriously not comparing Kendrick Lamar to Drake are ya?

Kendrick's ability meets the criteria, he has the top quality that makes him one of the BEST. You may be laughing about the fact that I said he is one of the best, but he has the It factor.

Drake's ability at rapping is average. But like you said, he's more known for his flow. But is he a lyricist? No. Thus, Lamar crushes his music into little pieces.

Dont believe me? Go and listen to HiiPower, The City, and his rapping verse in I'm on 2.0.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Do you really think that Drake has love for the music?! Jheeze. Are you like a Drake uberfan?

Kendrick's ability meets the criteria, he has the top quality that makes him one of the BEST. You may be laughing about the fact that I said he is one of the best, but he has the It factor.

Drake's ability at rapping is average. But like you said, he's more known for his flow. But is he a lyricist? No. Thus, Lamar crushes his music into little pieces.

Dont believe me? Go and listen to HiiPower, The City, and his rapping verse in I'm on 2.0.
    Am I a uberfan for thinking A man who makes music for a living that is a millionaire has no love for it? and only cares for the money? Or are just you a uberhater of Drake? I swear 2 pages ago you were the one defending Drake.

And talking about 'uberfan', look at the way you just described Kendrick Lemar, who's a nice rapper but "jheeze" right back at you.

Anyways, let's agree to disagree.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Okay, quick question for you both then. Who in your opinion is currently the best rapper of all time?
    Biggie Smalls.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Am I a uberfan for thinking A man who makes music for a living that is a millionaire has no love for it? and only cares for the money? Or are just you a uberhater of Drake? I swear 2 pages ago you were the one defending Drake.

And talking about 'uberfan', look at the way you just described Kendrick Lemar, who's a nice rapper but "jheeze" right back at you.

Anyways, let's agree to disagree.
    Im not an uberhater of Drake. I just prefer his RnB to his rap.

This actually made me laugh, kudos to you haha. Kendrick Lamar does have it all though, I am indeed a fan of him, but because of all his qualities, that is what makes me a fan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Okay, quick question for you both then. Who in your opinion is currently the best rapper of all time?
    Tupac Shakur, narrowly beating Biggie.

Blog Entries
    Right. So I'm in Brixton, and I went to Tower Hamlets to get some pfc. I go back to my cousins house in Brixton, and see some guests. So this kid right, asks me if I'm Bengali or not.

*Facepalm*

Blog Entries
    Right. So I'm in Brixton, and I went to Tower Hamlets to get some pfc. I go back to my cousins house in Brixton, and see some guests. So this kid right, asks me if I'm Bengali or not.

*Facepalm*
    Oh great, now everyone is randomly staring at me.

Blog Entries

Wait! Has he kidnapped Bobby Roode or what?

LOL

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Holy crap, South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore had a horrific injury. Anybody remember the Joe Theisman leg break? Worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion