Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

Just awesome
    It's too bad they had to compromise the artistic integrity of the movie by doing a bunch of re-shoots because of that Aurora theater shooting. Hope they include a director's cut or something on the Bluray.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Just saw that G4 is getting ready to re-brand, so they're cancelling X-Play and Attack of the Show. While it's sad to see the ol' nerd-centric channel turn into more of a dudebro destination, the station really hasn't been particularly good for awhile now, so no real biggie, I guess. Plus, it was really time to put AOTS and X-Play out of their misery, anyways (X-Play, in particular, as that show basically died when Adam Sessler left). Hopefully Morgan Webb will take her shitty opinions to some dark corner of the interweb and stay fucked off for good.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Just saw that G4 is getting ready to re-brand, so they're cancelling X-Play and Attack of the Show. While it's sad to see the ol' nerd-centric channel turn into more of a dudebro destination, the station really hasn't been particularly good for awhile now, so no real biggie, I guess. Plus, it was really time to put AOTS and X-Play out of their misery, anyways (X-Play, in particular, as that show basically died when Adam Sessler left). Hopefully Morgan Webb will take her shitty opinions to some dark corner of the interweb and stay fucked off for good.
    I honestly was surprised that X Play was still around, I assumed that once Sessler left it, it became online-only.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I honestly was surprised that X Play was still around, I assumed that once Sessler left it, it became online-only.
    They should have ended it right there, but I guess they thought Morgan Webb's continued involvement was enough to sustain it (which is/was ridiculous). All the show's credibility went right out the window when Sessler left, as far as I'm concerned.

It blows my mind that Morgan being semi-attractive was enough for nerds to overlook the fact that she was a complete and total bozo in regards to critical analysis. I mean, anyone who discredits the brilliance of the Mario Galaxy games for not being adult enough needs to have their gamer card revoked.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Bitch please, Drake is unique unlike Lil Wayne and all that.
    Drake is unique? Go back a few years and look into the work of Blackstar, Mos Def, Common, Slipknot Mafia, Tialib Kwali and any other "faster paced" rap stars. This "trendsetter" as you call him is nothing more than a media glorified hipster who happened to have the marketability that others lacked. YOLO so you should educate yourself past the popular aspects of just following what the "in crowd" say you should listen to (Wiz Kalif). Drake is the next Gucci Mane.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well that was simple haha
    You need one of these Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I am shocked that X-Play lasted as long as well Ape. The show has lacked for quite some time now and most gamers just quit watching, even if Webb has sex appeal. If you can't get your core demographic to watch, I don't understand how a show can survive an extra season. On a side note, didn't Webb also do the "Underground" series on G4? I lost the ability to watch G4 about 3 or 4 years ago when I switched providers, so I haven't follow outside of online.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Drake is unique? Go back a few years and look into the work of Blackstar, Mos Def, Common, Slipknot Mafia, Tialib Kwali and any other "faster paced" rap stars. This "trendsetter" as you call him is nothing more than a media glorified hipster who happened to have the marketability that others lacked. YOLO so you should educate yourself past the popular aspects of just following what the "in crowd" say you should listen to (Wiz Kalif). Drake is the next Gucci Mane.
    Ouch. That looks like it hurts. haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ouch. That looks like it hurts. haha
    drg just dropped a pipe bomb
    #BeJelly

I may be a gamer but I seldom pay attention to game reviews. I generally play games that I find interesting without even considering looking at a review. So, the value of X Play was lost on me.

It does sadden me to hear of the rebranding but gamer culture is a mostly online thing. I think if it was an all online thing it would be so much better. They could go full on gamer/nerd without having to resort to dude/bro to pay bills.

Go to hell.

You know that old saying, "If you don't stop making faces it's gonna stay that way?" Well Drake's face looks like it froze after being stung in the face by at the least a dozen bees.

Go to hell.

Ugh, I am getting Spam from both Romney and Obama in my e-mail... It's sad when a statement from your president or future president ends up in the same bin as the "Grow your penis" or "Meet me tonight to fuck!" folder of your personal email.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone