Blog Entries
    The kid that made this video is officially one of Asher's heroes
    this is a kid who heard this song, loved it, and decided to have a much fun as possible making a video for it. He doesn't give a damn what you think of him, that much is obvious, he doesn't care how stupid he looks, he just wanted to have fun, and he did.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, when I first read that, I thought you said they came to interview your cat. Hope it all gets smoothed over
    it should, morons weren't even smart enough to have actual scratch marks anywhere for the cop to see. Honestly it is their fault that their cat died. letting the animal outside after they had him declawed he couldn't put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, he got in a fight with a neighbors cat and killed it, the neighbors threw a fucking hissy fit and told the cops that my cat has attacked them in the past as well (Which is bullshit) so they had to come interview me.
    Best part, my upstairs neighbor heard the commotion, and came down to tell the cops that my cat is nothing but a giant ball of cuddles and fur.
    You neighbors are idiots. It's strange because in my part of Texas, if your cat dies or gets ruthlessly slaughtered by a neighbor cat, you go and get a bigger cat and prep him for the fight of his life... That or you get a dog and accidentally leave the back gate open

But we're assholes. We'd buy Beta fish and place bets on who's fish would win a prize fight while we all sat around drinking and playing quarters in with the bowl. A depth charge can change the sway of the fight exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    FACK the DEA!
    Sound like a rap song that I'd listen too... Not that pussy rap shit Shaz listens too . "DRAKE GOES HARD!" because Drake is so hood and all

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You neighbors are idiots. It's strange because in my part of Texas, if your cat dies or gets ruthlessly slaughtered by a neighbor cat, you go and get a bigger cat and prep him for the fight of his life... That or you get a dog and accidentally leave the back gate open

But we're assholes. We'd buy Beta fish and place bets on who's fish would win a prize fight while we all sat around drinking and playing quarters in with the bowl. A depth charge can change the sway of the fight exponentially.

Sound like a rap song that I'd listen too... Not that pussy rap shit Shaz listens too . "DRAKE GOES HARD!" because Drake is so hood and all
    What part of Texas are you in? we gotta hang out man!
    They hated my Kaelas before we even moved here (We found him here actually, and he adopted us, so when his people moved away without him, we took him in and rechristened him) but he's as big as the dogs that people keep in this complex, so everyone is kinda scared to fuck with him too much.

Also, for the record, my boy was not the aggressor, he was merely defending himself from a stupider animal.

What part of Texas are you in? we gotta hang out man!
    They hated my Kaelas before we even moved here (We found him here actually, and he adopted us, so when his people moved away without him, we took him in and rechristened him) but he's as big as the dogs that people keep in this complex, so everyone is kinda scared to fuck with him too much.

Also, for the record, my boy was not the aggressor, he was merely defending himself from a stupider animal.
    I am in the middle of effin no where (Midland) so I am removed from most of the logical spots to live in for this state. I tend to take trips to Dallas, Austin, Houston, Corpus, and San Antonio from time to time, but it all depends of days off versus the kids school schedules. My wife is heading to Austin in about two weeks, but I will not be going with her as work calls.

I had 2 cats (Pitch and Rocky) that were both adopted due to being cats that "hung around" and we took them in. They were both awesome cats that you could let outside and know that they would be just fine. Pitch was perhaps the most dangerous cat I ever knew. She would go Kamakazi style and dive bomb you from the icebox if you weren't paying attention, but was the only cat bad ass enough to jump off the counter, flip backwards, and land in the "kitty praying" position with a fly trapped between her front two paws.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    ahh
    I'm in Austin, I don't know where any other cities/towns/villages are in relation to here
    I'm usually a dog person, but my cat comes when he's called, likes having his belly rubbed, and drinks from the toilet, so his is at least 1/2 dog anyway

Damn, looks like I missed a lot during the night.

ahh
    I'm in Austin, I don't know where any other cities/towns/villages are in relation to here
    I'm usually a dog person, but my cat comes when he's called, likes having his belly rubbed, and drinks from the toilet, so his is at least 1/2 dog anyway
    I'm about a 5 hour drive down hwy 71 down to hwy 87 (Brady) and back through San Angelo from where I am. I have made that trip many times since I used to drive through there when coming from Houston to Midland. I actually have family (my wife’s) that live by the Austin Bergstrom Airport and some more on the opposite side of town off of Bees Cave rd by the Lake (Travis I believe). We actually spend some time in the area at the Muleshoe Bend because her Uncle has a place down there. Very nice area.

I have had more cats in my life than dogs, but I've got two pups currently because (a) they stay outside all the time and (b) I work nights, so I need something outside to alert my wife when to get the guns loaded. I have a Chi weenie named El Douche (Latin for “the Duke” to which we shortened to just Duke - I had to give him a "Mexican" name since he's a "Mexican" dog according to my brother) and a Half German, Half Boxer named Zoe. She's all brindle and gorgeous with a deep bark, sharp mind, and intimidating growl, but she is loyal as hell to the family. Very protective of the girls. The little dog started off as my daughters puppy, but has taken a loving to both me (because I feed and hold him) and my 2 year old boy (because he'll play fetch with him for hours)

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Damn, looks like I missed a lot during the night.
    A whole lot of herbal topics and why airports sucks donkeys

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Does anyone know any good IPod apps I can watch wrestling, and football/soccer on?