Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That reminds me of this...

Don't be so "Ignant"!
    It's Mr. Jefferson!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's Mr. Jefferson!
    I'm not sure which is more amazing... The fact that South Park is still on the air or the fact that I still find some of their episodes funny as hell. This past week with Butters being a "native" from Hawaii and the "Sarcastaball" episodes were awesome to me. Their newer episodes are full of much more comedy gold than what Family Guy has turned into.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I'm not sure which is more amazing... The fact that South Park is still on the air or the fact that I still find some of their episodes funny as hell. This past week with Butters being a "native" from Hawaii and the "Sarcastaball" episodes were awesome to me. Their newer episodes are full of much more comedy gold than what Family Guy has turned into.

I think the thing is with South Park, they make the effort to stay topical and relevant. Family Guy, as much as still I love it is really starting to run out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I think the thing is with South Park, they make the effort to stay topical and relevant. Family Guy, as much as still I love it is really starting to run out of ideas.

I can agree. I think Family Guy had that initial shock factor that had the cult following bring it back to life via Adult Swim, but once out in the open, I can see why Fox canned it in the first place. Add to that the fact that Seth put out American Dad (which is his best work imo) and Cleveland Show on top of new Family Guy and you can see where Seth lost ideas to. Groenen (spelling) had the same problem with Futurama and Simpsons, but the jokes and comedic humor on both shows were spread so far apart, the ideas still seemed fresh. At least with South Park, Stone and Parker have ventured into other fields, but they ultimately kept focus on the main show and it gets the choice selections, where as the movies and other adventured get the left over’s.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

You can't stop loving Cartman

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

True, Family Guy isn't what it was anymore. But you can't shoe Stewie over the same line as all the other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You can't stop loving Cartman
    Nobody will ever hate Cartman.

Hey Jelle have you seen New Kids Nitro?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I've seen myself covered in my own blood far too many times.
    Irken Bomb = Ric Flair

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Hey Jelle have you seen New Kids Nitro?
    Seen both movies as the tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Seen both movies as the tv shows.
    What did you think of Nitro?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''