Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    No, Bush Jr. did that by himself.
    Oh right, forgot about him.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    After Bush Jr., Palin would have been a major step up.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Haha, imagine Palin being the leader of the most influential country in the world.
    The USA probably would have been the laughing stock of the international community though.
    I swear, this mindset is strange to me. In the same way that a president can't be held absolutely (if anywhere near) accountable for 90% of the things that happen during their time in office, we here on foreign shores don't really see the President as a true representation of your country. Honestly, they're one person and one example - despite what party they belong to. Our leaders are too busy kissing the ass of yours and it doesn't matter who or what they are, you'll find the majority of the western world doing the same.

We can only hope that if a nutbag like Palin got the top job that the opposition (in true opposition style) would do their best to block any forward motions and/or idiotic notions that it takes their fancy to attempt to push through. For four whole years you have the opposition dedicated to making the incumbent look bad. It's got me beat why anyone would want the job with those odds. You simply cannot win because you can never have someone who's universally popular.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm a bit worried about having a Mormon in the job. Aren't they the "extra commandments read through a hat" mob? That can't be good.....
    It wasn't just a hat, there was a magic crystal too :P

Seriously, I am pretty certain that Romney is actually insane, and that is no bueno.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It wasn't just a hat, there was a magic crystal too :P

Seriously, I am pretty certain that Romney is actually insane, and that is no bueno.
    Yep. You know if there's crystals involved, someone's making shit up!

Blog Entries
    Yep. You know if there's crystals involved, someone's making shit up!
    yeah, the entire thing reads like the worst story a 5 year old could come up with
    seriously, it's atrocious.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, the entire thing reads like the worst story a 5 year old could come up with
    seriously, it's atrocious.
    Mind you, if I came up with an idea like that back in those boring days before you know, TV and shit, I might have thought about creating my own cult like that. Hey - total control means never having to chat up the chicks.

Blog Entries
    Just realised, using a thesaurus for my assignments is the only way I'm going to go though Uni.

Acquire has now become Agglomerate.

I swear, this mindset is strange to me. In the same way that a president can't be held absolutely (if anywhere near) accountable for 90% of the things that happen during their time in office, we here on foreign shores don't really see the President as a true representation of your country. Honestly, they're one person and one example - despite what party they belong to. Our leaders are too busy kissing the ass of yours and it doesn't matter who or what they are, you'll find the majority of the western world doing the same.
    Look man, that is true, but in the end the president is the one who is responsible and is the one who represents his country. There has to be a presence during those international meetings. Can't have a total whackjob go there who has to face major prejudices.

If there ever were any doubts.