Alright, guys. I knew about Bodom's arrangements and I figured that in his absence, someone around here would have to pick up the slack. As a result, a had a discussion with him via PM and after some negotiations, I'm proud to announce that he has appointed me as interim moderator until his return from Vegas. I'd like to personally thank him for bestowing this responsibility on me and I will do my best not to let you guys down. In the spirit of this event, I thought I'd go over a list of things that I'd appreciate everyone to follow in the coming week and if things kick off, this may or may not be the norm here. Anyways, without further adeiu, here's the list:
1. ALL posts, starting after this one, must be posted with NO pants on whatsoever. No trousers, slacks, skinny jeans, shorts. Nada. Only undergarments are acceptable. But hey, if you wanna take it a step further, no one's gonna stop you.
2. Steve Austin must be harassed every hour on the hour either via PM or VM with annoying memes or picture of Chiappetta. We'll all take shifts by picking a name out of a hat so everyone submit your names in ASAP.
3. Hashtagging will be reinstated in EVERY thread.
4. Anyone who posts any pictures of owls will be BANNED ON SIGHT. Seriously, those creepy, demonic things scare me shitless.
5. The MLP Stable thread will now be under the supervision of Van Hooligan X. This is non-negotiable.
6. YOLO will officially be advocated by the forums by posting it at least once every five posts, preferably with a hashtag.
7. Dennis will be appointed as the new akbar.
8. AwesomeBomb will be appointed as King of CBOT.
9. Anyone who has said mean or hurtful things about AJ must make a shrine in her honor...or else.