Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ill agree with you their Grind. Considering how they started off, they are making progression at being funny. If they are going to continue with the Sheldon/Amy Penny/Leornard dating scene, they need to find the right mesh to make it funny. I thought this past week was a glimpse at that
    I guess that's fair.... the howard scenes to me were kind of stale. it seemed like they didn't know how to work around the new bromance between stuart and raj now that howard is back... I didn't find anything howard did this last week to be funny... though penny and amy did make me laugh.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I guess that's fair.... the howard scenes to me were kind of stale. it seemed like they didn't know how to work around the new bromance between stuart and raj now that howard is back... I didn't find anything howard did this last week to be funny... though penny and amy did make me laugh.
    Part of me wonders if the problem is introducing too many characters. Look at HIMYM. For the most part, its had 5 main characters, with the occasional new character that had a short to long story arc. Look at TBBT. It's had 7 since either season 3 or 4. Now you add in Stewart as a more recurring character, and thats just alot to try and write for

Blog Entries
    Part of me wonders if the problem is introducing too many characters. Look at HIMYM. For the most part, its had 5 main characters, with the occasional new character that had a short to long story arc. Look at TBBT. It's had 7 since either season 3 or 4. Now you add in Stewart as a more recurring character, and thats just alot to try and write for
    I think that's fair. community has seven main characters as well, and that's a great sitcom.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I agree with that, when you have so many characters it's difficult to find the balance and make them all funny. But even if this was not as good as previous seasons, it improved from the previous three episodes, and as I didn't expect that I (well I should say we, I watch it with my GF) had a good laugh tonight.

My fav moment this episode has to be

Penny wrestling Sheldon and when she had him pinned, she starts kissing him, and when Sheldon requires Amy's help, Amy joins the kissing. But Amy made a pretty fast count!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I think Stewart was there to give Raj something to do. Now that they have Howie on Earth, Stewart's role will be smaller.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys, so for those of you who remember Uratools WWE League, it has fallen flat after Uratool disappeared. So now I am starting a new league. Follow the two links below for all the info, but the league is now open, so you can submit your teams! First 30 people to send me their teams will be locked in. If you don't send a team name with your picks, then your team name will be Team User(whatever ur username is). Good luck!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...Fantasy-League

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-League-Prices

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I think Stewart was there to give Raj something to do. Now that they have Howie on Earth, Stewart's role will be smaller.
    I like that thought... though I think stewart is a unique character.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    They promoted him to series regular for the entire season, so this isn't true.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    I didn't realize he was in the opening credits. I usually don't look for them. I get too engrossed in the show to pay attention to letters.

Blog Entries
    Although, in this case with the 4 guys being huge comic book fans show wise, it gives them their "Bartender" style guy.