Page 2438 of 4830 FirstFirst ... 143819382338238824282436243724382439244024482488253829383438 ... LastLast
Results 24,371 to 24,380 of 48296
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I may give it a scan to see Hardy and Angle

Don't watch TNA though.
    There were a few really good matches.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Funny that most people on here say it was poor a poor PPV or decisions were poor and on the main page results, the comments are all:

"BEST PPV EVER"

"ALL 5 STAR MATCHES"

"FAR BETTER THAN WRESTLEMANIA"

That's cause a great deal of those people are idiots lol

Don't get me wrong here though it wasn't the worst this year. Storm vs Roode was great, King Mo was fucking pointless but a part from that it was amazing. Tag Team started off badly but once it started it was great.

A part from that it was disappointing as hell. They've done pretty well throughout the year up until recently for me.

Was fun to have 5 people in Xbawx party chat for the first time in a long ass time though

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    There were a few really good matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    That's cause a great deal of those people are idiots lol

Don't get me wrong here though it wasn't the worst this year. Storm vs Roode was great, King Mo was fucking pointless but a part from that it was amazing. Tag Team started off badly but once it started it was great.

A part from that it was disappointing as hell. They've done pretty well throughout the year up until recently for me.

Was fun to have 5 people in Xbawx party chat for the first time in a long ass time though
    Tag team sounds good, probably will skip through most of it.

Someone wanna give me a hand with a new phone?

Not sure whether to go with iPhone 4s or 5 or if neither a new Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry or HTC model.

Someone wanna give me a hand with a new phone?

Not sure whether to go with iPhone 4s or 5 or if neither a new Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry or HTC model.
    If it's a smart phone you're after the HTC One X and Galaxy SIII are the best on the market at the moment, with the Galaxy just shading the One X.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Well, to be honest, as a stand alone PPV, it was a good show, but if you take in account the shitty reveal #1 and the lame/stupid finishes, it takes the PPV down a few notches.
    We got wrong winners all over the board.
    I agree with this statement, except Tara winning. I wasn't upset with her getting the belt, I was upset with the Hollywood Boyfriend who I have no idea who he is... And what is "Big Brother 8"? As for the "shitty reveal" I will say one thing. Devon being the one that was unmasked got everyone in the IWC talking; good and bad. Twitter is exploding this morning with "Why Devon Why?!" comments from the TNA fans. Personally, I didn't expect it, so it was nice to have a solid swerve that didn't make me say "DAMMIT RUSSO!"

I may give it a scan to see Hardy and Angle
    That match was better than I expected... And I always expect alot out of Aries. Hate the finish, but the match was great. The Fans made it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I actually liked the fact that Mo didn't do anything major in this. It was Storm vs Roode and that was what it should have been. I was confused as to why they had a Ref in the match and Mo at ringside though. But honestly, if this wasn't the worst PPV of the year, and you were entertained by the actual "wrestling" then why would you not watch it? The reason I watch TNA is for the wrestling because I gave up on their stories making complete sense a long time ago. It's improved since Lagana came in and Russo left, but it's still a better show for "wrestling" than it is for "stories".

Tag team sounds good, probably will skip through most of it.
    Tag match was amazing. AJ might be getting older, but he is still phenomenal. Team Appletini is the best thing going in tag wrestling today. Honestly, the PPV was an excellent one from a wrestling stand point. From an "arm-chair bookers" stand point, I gave it a 4 because I didn't agree with the "winners" of the matches... But this is the first PPV in a while I felt I got my $$ worth for the price I paid to watch it. But then again, I watch wrestling programs for wrestling... Not the stories of it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If it's a smart phone you're after the HTC One X and Galaxy SIII are the best on the market at the moment, with the Galaxy just shading the One X.
    Cool cheers, gonna take a look at the Galaxy.

My mate just recommended it too.

Nice one DRG, might give BFG a look before RAW tonight.

Nice one DRG, might give BFG a look before RAW tonight.

I'll put it this way... The reaction to the match will be one of two things;

For all Hardy Fans

or

For all Aries Fans

Either way, the PPV is better than people want to give it credit for because everyone is pissed about the results where as I was pleased with the product they gave me.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I'll put it this way... The reaction to the match will be one of two things;

For all Hardy Fans

or

For all Aries Fans

Either way, the PPV is better than people want to give it credit for because everyone is pissed about the results where as I was pleased with the product they gave me.
    Scrubs for the motherfucking win!