1. #24211
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    lmao at the "robstor is gay" tag. spelling fail
    LOL.

    That was intentional.

    I didn't do the tag though, I think it was Robbie himself.


  2. #24212
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,604
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Meh, look at the fans. Not worth fighting over really
    Who said fighting over?

    Why don't you challenge Bodom to a rap battle?!


  3. #24213
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Meh, look at the fans. Not worth fighting over really
    Hard to argue against this.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #24214
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,225
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    lmao at the "robstor is gay" tag. spelling fail
    I thought was a tag made by Robstar referencing the account made by a troll time back called 'Robstor is gay'...

  5. #24215
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I thought was a tag made by Robstar referencing the account made by a troll time back called 'Robstor is gay'...
    oh, lol. Never knew about that

  6. #24216
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Who said fighting over?

    Why don't you challenge Bodom to a rap battle?!
    Wow, I thought it would be hard to find a challenge pathetic enough for fighting for this fandom, but in 'rap battle' you found it!

    Here's something I bet Akbar will love!


  7. #24217
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wow, I thought it would be hard to find a challenge pathetic enough for fighting for this fandom, but in 'rap battle' you found it!

    Here's something I bet Akbar will love!
    ...Forever on my history now.

  8. #24218
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Wow, I thought it would be hard to find a challenge pathetic enough for fighting for this fandom, but in 'rap battle' you found it!

    Here's something I bet Akbar will love!

    ........the fuck?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #24219
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Sadly, I caught this on PopAsia today. That's what I get for trawling for Asian babes


  10. #24220
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sadly, I caught this on PopAsia today. That's what I get for trawling for Asian babes
    lol
    This week is Asian love eh?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.