1. #24091
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    well played drg hahaha rob2d2 is going to overheat when he reads that
    Nah, Robbie-5 (Still ALIVE!) knows I love him! Good dude with some great opinions if you get a chance to talk to him in PM. The only reason I pick on him (or anyone for that matter) is because I like them. That's why I try to get into debates with Iron Ape. He tends to challenge my abilities to translate the English of a college professor into something that is the commonly used language we hear in normal water cooler chitchat.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #24092
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yes there is... The use of Barney as an avatar
    Like it hell it is. I'm the only person here man enough to use it.

    Also.

    Barney says you're a douchebag.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #24093
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Like it hell it is. I'm the only person here man enough to use it.

    Also.

    Barney says you're a douchebag.
    Damn, I got burned by Barney... Again!

    And is it "man enough" or "furry enough"? Robstar wants to know!!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #24094
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Damn, I got burned by Barney... Again!

    And is it "man enough" or "furry enough"? Robstar wants to know!!
    Hardy har har. DR. G
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #24095
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Hardy har har. DR. G
    That's Right... I got my P.H.D. er sumn like that...

    On a side note, BARNEY CAN BURN IN HELL!! Damn antichrist of childrens programming.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #24096
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not happenin', Menace.
    I haven't heard that joke since entering kindergarten or anything... come on jelly your better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Like it hell it is. I'm the only person here man enough to use it.

    Also.

    Barney says you're a douchebag.
    barney seems to call a lot of people douchebag haha.
    #BeJelly


  7. #24097
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    That's Right... I got my P.H.D. er sumn like that...

    On a side note, BARNEY CAN BURN IN HELL!! Damn antichrist of childrens programming.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #24098
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I haven't heard that joke since entering kindergarten or anything... come on jelly your better than that.
    So in other words, last week?


  9. #24099
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    This is awesome.

    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #24100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yet another example of why Barney is a bitch. Can't fight with fists, always gotta bring an axe to the fight...

    Wouldn't survive a day in the Land of Make Believe



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.