Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Thanks Dennis
    you're welcome
    #BeJelly

Oooh a commentary and debate on social issues. Ape's fav.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Thanks, man. The only two things I'm nervous about are:

1. The video

I'm making a video; a video session with me as the Scarecrow after being locked up in the AA and I subject the audience to their deepest fears.

2. The fear toxin sprayer

I haven't started yet but I want to make a makeshift fear toxin sprayer to add a wow factor to my costume.
    I'm not sure if it would actually work but you could probably connect a spray can of some kind to one of those spiderman web shooter toys they sell and hide it up your sleeve
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    I'm not sure if it would actually work but you could probably connect a spray can of some kind to one of those spiderman web shooter toys they sell and hide it up your sleeve
    Have you considered the syringe looking fingers? As in the game? That may be a little do able on the making scale.

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    Have you considered the syringe looking fingers? As in the game? That may be a little do able on the making scale.
    I've already got an idea that I've seen someone suggest online. Besides, I'd rather now mix different elements with different Scarecrow adaptions into one hybrid. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I've already got an idea that I've seen someone suggest online. Besides, I'd rather now mix different elements with different Scarecrow adaptions into one hybrid. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
    Understood. Please post pictures when your all set, We'd love to see them

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Blog Entries
    This is Hulk Hogan sex video is even making it to the front page of some British newspapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, no, I'm not thinking for you or trying to put another meaning to what you say. Part of modding for me is trying to anticipate potential problems before they crop up. I certainly wasn't meaning to take issue with what you were saying. And being that I am, indeed, human (I KNOW!) and not some type of internet robot, sometimes I don't sound as neutral as some members expect I should. Occasionally my personal thoughts or feelings seep into my posts.

So, yeah, I could have approached that differently
    Sweet. Sweet. Sweet as a nut maaaaate.

Cheers for that Robstarry. On my end I get ya, sentiments echoed. You're all good in my hood. Future sista' from anotha' mista'.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Sweet. Sweet. Sweet as a nut maaaaate.

Cheers for that Robstarry. On my end I get ya, sentiments echoed. You're all good in my hood. Future sista' from anotha' mista'.
    All good bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Girls posting here always seems like a good idea until one actually shows up and then we're stuck with dozens and dozens of pages of people fixating on said girl's e-vagina. It doesn't help much that the broads we tend to get here on the wrestling site seem to have next to no interest in discussing wrestling, so much so that I often wonder how it is that they ever got here.
    Haha. So true. And so bewildering.

You know how I know the last appearance of a "new girl" wasn't actually a new, original, girl? She never made it as a quote in Tommy Thunder's sig.