Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I remember back in the old days when people were banned just for being a dick not because they took eFedding too seriously.
    I'm waiting for another story...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    We've never talked much before but can I just say, this is one of the greatest things ever posted on EWN.

lol Fuck man, Blue was the shit back in the days.
    Exactly what I was thinking!

So yeah, I vomit again and my mum had enough. She goes ahead and gives me a Paracetemol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    No the comment wasn't made with the idea that Ape was attacking anyone other than those who helped him to come to the conclusion that he'd prefer Hell than Heaven due to the narrow-minded and spiteful people he was talking about. I took nothing of anger geared towards all those who claim themselves to be Christian from him as I do not think he is that kind of person from the conversations I have had with the user. I just used it for a prelude into my opinion on the topic; Which is why I made the joke at the beginning of the post in the first place. My point was not to make Ape as being someone with an ignorant opinion on the topic; we all know Ape is far from ignorant. I was simply showing my stance on the comments made without trying to label anyone as a bad person. I'd hope after having to deal with me before, Ape of all people would know this, but I am sorry if I presented myself as attacking the man, the myth, and the legend that is Ape
    Fair play then. I did suggest it was for that purpose. Apology accepted , I think? And apology presented for suggesting anything otherwise, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    What are you talking about Starry? Just because the thread moved on 6 pages with some inconsequential shite, I can't post a comment? Name calling must be something you're used to prolifirating Rob, 'coz I wasn't thinking about calling anyone names, or that this "debate" was going in any of those directions. Sorry for wasting my time here anyway.
    C'mon Droo... It's all fun and games til the chip falls to the ground. Rob is just being Rob and making sure we know that Passion on a topic is one thing, but it's not something that needs to be taken to the next level. That's why I'm sure my comment wasn't taken as an assault on someone because I tried to keep it in a joking mannor. You're not wasting time, but rather helping me to understand that not everyone understands the personality I have and when I post things, I need to clarify that I am not turning the conversation on anyone, rather just presenting playful banter.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking!

So yeah, I vomit again and my mum had enough. She goes ahead and gives me a Paracetemol.
    Is that what you call Midol in your country?

DRG hates everyone

Fair play then. I did suggest it was for that purpose. Apology accepted , I think? And apology presented for suggesting anything otherwise, I think?
    Now that we cleared that up... Kiss my boot!

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I remember back in the old days when people were banned just for being a dick not because they took eFedding too seriously.
    Here's the math Irken Bomb. Taking efedding too seriously = being a dick.

Simple, really.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *That awkward moment where everyone starts bashing your religion. 0.o*
    I wasn't bashing your religion, dude, but rather commenting on some of its self-anointed ambassadors. I have respect for everyone's own perspective up until said perspective starts being used to infringe upon the livelihood of others, and that's about the crux of it.

Sorry if you were offended in any way, but that wasn't even remotely close to being my intention.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Here's the math Irken Bomb. Taking efedding too seriously = being a dick.

Simple, really.
    Pretty much this.

Irken Bomb? I thought it was Awesome Invader?

Blog Entries
    What are you talking about Starry? Just because the thread moved on 6 pages with some inconsequential shite, I can't post a comment? Name calling must be something you're used to prolifirating Rob, 'coz I wasn't thinking about calling anyone names, or that this "debate" was going in any of those directions. Sorry for wasting my time here anyway.
    Yeah. Get in the way of me doing my job here.

See, you look at an exchange you just missed and see a topic you simply must comment on. What I see is a re-ignition of a debate that I have no way of knowing whether you're going to stick around for or just throw the fuel can on the fire and leave. So, yeah, sorry if my method of backburning to contain various brushfires set and forgotten by members in some way irks you, but it's a preventative measure.