Page 2310 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 131018102210226023002308230923102311231223202360241028103310 ... LastLast
Results 23,091 to 23,100 of 48333
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, let's dredge up Kevin. Kevs banning had little to do with his ninja-like skill at C&Ping and more to do with taking efedding completely over seriously and feelings being hurt and efedders in general blurring the lines between IC and real talk and using that line to their defensive advantage. I will say Kevin was only 90% responsible for his own banning - he was nudged in that general direction by some users who had a personal grudge against him. Not very nice but that's how some members like to play things.
    See, I don't read eFeds anymore so I didn't know this side of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    robstar, I have actually never been apart of a name calling thread, does that happen? oh wait I forgot about that guy who called jelly ky... but does it happen alot?
    Those threads get closed and/or moved to the trash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    robstar, I have actually never been apart of a name calling thread, does that happen? oh wait I forgot about that guy who called jelly ky... but does it happen alot?
    You mean Double Lovehandles?

See? Even Akkie knows. You don't make Bods do anything. And Ak-dude is like our EWN pet - and unless you're at the point of putting aluminium foil on your head, you don't take orders from your pets.
    Hence why I don't do what Shaz tells me to do, no matter how many posts he has in the e-Fed threads

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

I remember back in the old days when people were banned just for being a dick not because they took eFedding too seriously.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Kevin was a sweet young lad, who loved throwing out hate speech whenever he was angered. He got banned.
    He came back. Got banned.
    He came back. Got Banned.
    He came back but this time he said he wasn't going to act that way anymore. Then he started posting memes all over the place and refused to stop. He got banned forever.
    I don't get it? You post pics all over but don't get banned

In all fairness, I love your Irk. You tell such great tales of how the EWN was back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I remember back in the old days when people were banned just for being a dick not because they took eFedding too seriously.
    Really? If that's the case, I'm not sure how I survived!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You mean Double Lovehandles?
    yes jelly hahahaha
    Yeah, let's dredge up Kevin. Kevs banning had little to do with his ninja-like skill at C&Ping and more to do with taking efedding completely over seriously and feelings being hurt and efedders in general blurring the lines between IC and real talk and using that line to their defensive advantage. I will say Kevin was only 90% responsible for his own banning - he was nudged in that general direction by some users who had a personal grudge against him. Not very nice but that's how some members like to play things.
    if you don't mind me asking what did danielle do to get banned as well? that one I'm curious about because fsp turned out to be her...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't get it? You post pics all over but don't get banned

In all fairness, I love your Irk. You tell such great tales of how the EWN was back in the day.
    If you thought that was thrilling, wait until you hear The Odyssey of IPITS including his climatic encounters with Scottland.

Hey, if that debate was over and you missed out on adding your two cents......let it go. Just.....let it go. Or start a new thread so at least I can close that when the name calling starts
    What are you talking about Starry? Just because the thread moved on 6 pages with some inconsequential shite, I can't post a comment? Name calling must be something you're used to prolifirating Rob, 'coz I wasn't thinking about calling anyone names, or that this "debate" was going in any of those directions. Sorry for wasting my time here anyway.