Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    One love, for the mother's pride. One love, for the times we cried. One love, gotta stay alive. I will survive
    We've never talked much before but can I just say, this is one of the greatest things ever posted on EWN.

lol Fuck man, Blue was the shit back in the days.

Blog Entries
    Were you just using Ape's post as, sort of, a heading to list your thoughts on the subject? Just to link to it, as a continuation? Because, I think you kinda misinterpreted what Ape was getting at. He wasn't tarring all Christians, or all Religious folks, under one brush. He was humourously mocking these uber-Religious, extremely aggressive, practioners of the Scripture, that forcefully pursue their beliefs on others; by saying if God, and Heaven, were in the model of their vision, then it wouldn't seem such an enchanting and wonderous exploit, for all eternity. I wouldn't have seen any malice in it. At least, that's what I got.

One love, for the mother's pride. One love, for the times we cried. One love, gotta stay alive. I will survive
    I agree with your thought on this matter... most christians that I know are great people and not judgmental of others, it's the extremist like any group that people have problems with.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Kevin was a sweet young lad, who loved throwing out hate speech whenever he was angered. He got banned.
    He came back. Got banned.
    He came back. Got Banned.
    He came back but this time he said he wasn't going to act that way anymore. Then he started posting memes all over the place and refused to stop. He got banned forever.
    You'd have to ask the mods for a complete story. It involves backroom dealings and some secret surveillance.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Hey, if that debate was over and you missed out on adding your two cents......let it go. Just.....let it go. Or start a new thread so at least I can close that when the name calling starts

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hey, if that debate was over and you missed out on adding your two cents......let it go. Just.....let it go. Or start a new thread so at least I can close that when the name calling starts
    Who was name calling? I didn't know Kevin came back.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    You don't think it should be illegal but you don't think those peeps are gettin into cloud city.
    Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Basically.
    Exactly ten characters.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    robstar, I have actually never been apart of a name calling thread, does that happen? oh wait I forgot about that guy who called jelly ky... but does it happen alot?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    You'd have to ask the mods for a complete story. It involves backroom dealings and some secret surveillance.
    Yeah, let's dredge up Kevin. Kevs banning had little to do with his ninja-like skill at C&Ping and more to do with taking efedding completely over seriously and feelings being hurt and efedders in general blurring the lines between IC and real talk and using that line to their defensive advantage. I will say Kevin was only 90% responsible for his own banning - he was nudged in that general direction by some users who had a personal grudge against him. Not very nice but that's how some members like to play things.

Were you just using Ape's post as, sort of, a heading to list your thoughts on the subject? Just to link to it, as a continuation? Because, I think you kinda misinterpreted what Ape was getting at. He wasn't tarring all Christians, or all Religious folks, under one brush. He was humourously mocking these uber-Religious, extremely aggressive, practioners of the Scripture, that forcefully pursue their beliefs on others; by saying if God, and Heaven, were in the model of their vision, then it wouldn't seem such an enchanting and wonderous exploit, for all eternity. I wouldn't have seen any malice in it. At least, that's what I got.

No the comment wasn't made with the idea that Ape was attacking anyone other than those who helped him to come to the conclusion that he'd prefer Hell than Heaven due to the narrow-minded and spiteful people he was talking about. I took nothing of anger geared towards all those who claim themselves to be Christian from him as I do not think he is that kind of person from the conversations I have had with the user. I just used it for a prelude into my opinion on the topic; Which is why I made the joke at the beginning of the post in the first place. My point was not to make Ape as being someone with an ignorant opinion on the topic; we all know Ape is far from ignorant. I was simply showing my stance on the comments made without trying to label anyone as a bad person. I'd hope after having to deal with me before, Ape of all people would know this, but I am sorry if I presented myself as attacking the man, the myth, and the legend that is Ape

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone