Page 2302 of 4833 FirstFirst ... 130218022202225222922300230123022303230423122352240228023302 ... LastLast
Results 23,011 to 23,020 of 48322
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If there was ever a reason to not vote for Romney, this is it.

Republicans = Cerberus

mitt's views on making doma (defense of marriage act) a constitutional amendment is the oddest and most wasteful idea I have ever heard work for a presidential candidate
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Talking with Maeve is hilarious. BTW, she was the wrestling buddy I was referring to.

We've got two friends, Mike and Vincent, who always argue with each other but are still friends so we always call them "Team Hell No."

Plus, I asked her what she thought of John Cena and this is what she had to say:

"I don't like him."

"0_0"

"What? *nervous laugh* You like him or something"

"Well, uh, kinda. I just pegged you for a Cena fan."

"I don't know. He's cute. That's really his only plus. He's way too goofy and cocky for my tastes."

She is WAY to perceptive to be a casual fan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Talking with Maeve is hilarious. BTW, she was the wrestling buddy I was referring to.

We've got two friends, Mike and Vincent, who always argue with each other but are still friends so we always call them "Team Hell No."

Plus, I asked her what she thought of John Cena and this is what she had to say:

"I don't like him."

"0_0"

"What? *nervous laugh* You like him or something"

"Well, uh, kinda. I just pegged you for a Cena fan."

"I don't know. He's cute. That's really his only plus. He's way too goofy and cocky for my tastes."

She is WAY to perceptive to be a casual fan.
    she hates john cena and that makes more than a casual fan? most adult fans hate john cena

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    she hates john cena and that makes more than a casual fan? most adult fans hate john cena
    It's way more than Cena hate that makes her a casual fan. Plus, most adult MALES hate Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    mitt's views on making doma (defense of marriage act) a constitutional amendment is the oddest and most wasteful idea I have ever heard work for a presidential candidate
    Instead of trying to focus on preventing homosexuals from being able to have the government recognize and respect their ability to love and marry who they want, I think this guy would be better off trying to get us heterosexual folk who already have the right to start showing some actual respect for the institution. I mean, I'd personally much rather see 50% of marriages not end in divorce than watch gays be treated as lesser beings just because some think that's what the omnipotent cloud monster would want.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Instead of trying to focus on preventing homosexuals from being able to have the government recognize and respect their ability to love and marry who they want, I think this guy would be better off trying to get us heterosexual folk who already have the right to start showing some actual respect for the institution. I mean, I'd personally much rather see 50% of marriages not end in divorce than watch gays be treated as lesser beings just because some think that's what the omnipotent cloud monster would want.
    Bingo. That's what Republicans do, though. They say everybody is trying to take away "The Real America." Y'know, the one where the country is run by middle aged, white, rich dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    I second that... I use to work with a guy, and we were watching a news story about our state allowing gay marriage, he shook his head in disapproval and I looked at him and asked "why are you against gay marriage?" he then gave the atypical conservative answer of "it destroys the sanctity of marriage" then I asked "didn't you get divorced?" and he responded "how is that relevant?".... the hyprocrisy of statements like this scares me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's way more than Cena hate that makes her a casual fan. Plus, most adult MALES hate Cena.
    to be fair, most adult fans are male

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Bingo. That's what Republicans do, though. They say everybody is trying to take away "The Real America." Y'know, the one where the country is run by middle aged, white, rich dudes.
    If there is a God, and these ignorant, duplicitous, self-serving sorts are the types of people that boss-man is opening his pearly-ass gates for, I'm thinking that hell might not be such a terrible place. As a matter of fact, I might actually start jacking up the heat on my thermostat for conditioning purposes.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    If there is a God, and these ignorant, duplicitous, self-serving sorts are the types of people that boss-man is opening his pearly-ass gates for, I'm thinking that hell might not be such a terrible place. As a matter of fact, I might actually start jacking up the heat on my thermostat for conditioning purposes.
    Completely agree. See you in Hell, Apester. First rounds' on me.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.