Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't think it's the reporter totally at fault, but I don't agree with it. Breaking news to people who spent time searching for the missing girl while on live TV does garner pure, emotional reactions but I don't think it's the kind of emotional response you want to look for. If they had done it with someone involved with the Caylee Anthony case, it would have created the same uproar here in the States. Kay Burley was just doing what she was told to do, so I don't blame her for anything outside of maybe poor judgment for not saying no, but I think the producers of the show should have had better judgment than this. What I would like to know is did Burley know that these two individuals were involved with the active search for the little girl? If so, then she should have known better. I for one wouldn't want to be on live TV when someone told me that a child that I had been involved in the active search for, especially if the child was close to me or my family, was found or expected to be found dead, but that's just me.
    Well the little girl is missing and basically the whole village is helping out the police.

The reporter did say that, their getting reports she's dead and also she said it calmly. Not 'She dead, go home and stop looking for her'.

Maybeee the she could've worded it better like 'We're hearing she's dead but lets not give up hope' or something along them lines...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks the hate this reporter's getting is a bit unfair?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-live-air.html
    'Interview sparks Twitter storm'

This says it all really.

Only just found out that you can use a HDMI cable to use your computer on a television... Oh I have missed some great ideas...

Well the little girl is missing and basically the whole village is helping out the police.

The reporter did say that, their getting reports she's dead and also she said it calmly. Not 'She dead, go home and stop looking for her'.

Maybeee the she could've worded it better like 'We're hearing she's dead but lets not give up hope' or something along them lines...
    It's not really the wording that bothers me... It's the being on live TV while they heard it. It makes the news company seem like the only thing they cared about was the emotional response they got from the people for the purposes of creating a buzz; not the people. Like I said, if it was me and it was a child with whom I had a connection with, I wouldn't want to find out with a camera in my face. Talking to the news about said event wouldn't be an issue, but to be told news that is commonly considered as "heart breaking" (the death of a child in this way does pull at the strings of a fathers heart) by someone that I would consider to be an "outsider looking in" on the situation would upset me. I don't know anyone involved with the story, but I do know how I would feel if it was me in that position. As I said, I don't think the reporter should be held fully accountable for this, as I see it as a bad decision on management's behalf. However, it remains that I wouldn't want to find out in this way.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Only just found out that you can use a HDMI cable to use your computer on a television... Oh I have missed some great ideas...
    What's even better? Some TVs are now WiFi capable as well.

DRG hates everyone

What's even better? Some TVs are now WiFi capable as well.
    Oh lord, like I said. I have missed a lot of good things with this...

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I remember when I first made that discovery. What a glorious day that was.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I remember when I first made that discovery. What a glorious day that was.
    I hope to have a glorious day too when I learn what HDMI is...

I hope to have a glorious day too when I learn what HDMI is...
    and off goes akbar to Google

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I don't think I'd want to clear my "cashe"
    it's cache I know haha.... and it's xbox's tips for when your xbox is messing up... I had problems with my xbox after my power supply messed up and that's how I fixed my xbox
    #BeJelly