Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Those are fucking awesome DLC's. They even got The Uso's in there with Ryback and DDP!

Even if the game modes suck, I'll at least have an awesome roster to play with.
    Yeah, it's a pretty sweet list But i'm sure people will still complain

Wow. Met a friend who digs wrestling at my campus and she JUST started watching last year. We got in a conversation about the current state of the WWE and so I ask her:

"What do you think of Eve?"

"I don't like Eve. She's a hoeski."

"Mkay. What about Alicia Fox?"

"Who?"

"Beth Phoenix?"

"She's alright I guess."

"AJ?"

"I love AJ! She's the type of crazy that really doesn't get on your nerves but is fun to watch. Plus, her skipping is pretty funny."

"What about any other Divas?"

"Not really. Who cares about the Divas anyway...besides AJ of course?"

When a CASUAL FAN doesn't give a flying fuck about the division that's supposed to appeal to their demographic, you know you're in deep shit.
    It's just a representation of the way WWE handles the women. It is spot on though.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, streaming on Netflix started going downhill about a year or so ago, right around the time they shifted the emphasis to television series. The only real reasons I haven't cancelled my membership are because of the occasional foreign gem they'll throw my way (see The Yellow Sea, it rocks), and because the upcoming new season of Arrested Development is debuting on the service.

Also, Rare Exports > TrollHunter
    I'll have a look out for them, look interesting, but at the moment neither are on the UK Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    How are you watching the Netflixs? Via wii, xbox ect? We've got it (In the UK) but I changed our DSN settings and made the american one available as there is much more stuff available
    On my laptop. It's not that big a deal, it'll be gone in a couple of weeks. Cheers though.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I'll have a look out for them, look interesting, but at the moment neither are on the UK Netflix.

On my laptop. It's not that big a deal, it'll be gone in a couple of weeks. Cheers though.
    No problem, if you have a wii or xbox and change your mind just let me know ^__^

Blog Entries
    Wow. Met a friend who digs wrestling at my campus and she JUST started watching last year. We got in a conversation about the current state of the WWE and so I ask her:

"What do you think of Eve?"

"I don't like Eve. She's a hoeski."

"Mkay. What about Alicia Fox?"

"Who?"

"Beth Phoenix?"

"She's alright I guess."

"AJ?"

"I love AJ! She's the type of crazy that really doesn't get on your nerves but is fun to watch. Plus, her skipping is pretty funny."

"What about any other Divas?"

"Not really. Who cares about the Divas anyway...besides AJ of course?"

When a CASUAL FAN doesn't give a flying fuck about the division that's supposed to appeal to their demographic, you know you're in deep shit.
    this is great stuff haha
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I think in my case it just comes down to not honestly giving a good god damn how people define me. I work in an industry where perception is more valid than truth, and everyone I deal with is either a moron, completely insane, or not one of our customers, (With one notable exception) .Outside of work, I stay the hell home, unless I am on a date with my wife or have to pick up supplies. I have created for myself a sort of social bubble that keeps everyone away, much less stressful that way

So with all that, the only perceptions that really alter my day-to-day life are those of my wife, who already knows all of my dirty secrets, and my cat, who doesn't care how fucked up I am as long as I remember to feed him from time to time and scratch his belly. I would love for the world at large to judge me by my convictions and principles, but I don't believe that is a thing that actually happens anymore, and honestly, fuck em
    That's alright, not bothering about it in your bubble, but people do judge and determine standpoints, and places of social hierarchy, based on preconceived notions. And I'm not dissing the bubble in anyway, or throwing sideways comments, I'd love the comfort, I wish I was at that point.

I'm always working with groups of people, and revolve around different social groups, and fact is, if it was out there that I was a wrestling fan, who watches 2, 3, times a week; I'd be the piggy in the middle. Yeah, I know, maybe I could lay them out with some sweet triple German suplexes, flying European uppercuts, then stretch them out with a Rings of Saturn, but that's also kinda looked down upon . If I was trying to make "friends" of the female type, and it was known I watched wrestling, there's not a chance in Hell in a Cell of her letting me put a coin in her slot machine, if you catch the drifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    That's alright, not bothering about it in your bubble, but people do judge and determine standpoints, and places of social hierarchy, based on preconceived notions. And I'm not dissing the bubble in anyway, or throwing sideways comments, I'd love the comfort, I wish I was at that point.

I'm always working with groups of people, and revolve around different social groups, and fact is, if it was out there that I was a wrestling fan, who watches 2, 3, times a week; I'd be the piggy in the middle. Yeah, I know, maybe I could lay them out with some sweet triple German suplexes, flying European uppercuts, then stretch them out with a Rings of Saturn, but that's also kinda looked down upon . If I was trying to make "friends" of the female type, and it was known I watched wrestling, there's not a chance in Hell in a Cell of her letting me put a coin in her slot machine, if you catch the drifts.

I guess I don't understand why it is such a "bad" thing to be known as a wrestling fan. Where I am from, it's just another thing you're a fan of. Some are Cowboys fans, other Texans. Some love the Rangers, other stick with the Astros. You'd be more likely to be singled out if you were an ignorant or hateful person, not because you like or don't like something. As long as you have a valid reason behind it, outside of just following the crowd, you are accepted on the standpoint you have due to your opinions. Then again, being from Texas, being a wrestling fan is not something that gives people a reason to look down upon you for (unless it's "still real to you, dammit!") but rather just part of what you grew up with. That's why speaking about it at school, work, or at the bar isn't something that is uncommon. Hell, we even get the local bars to buy the PPVs when we get a group of 8 or more to go up and drink for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I guess I don't understand why it is such a "bad" thing to be known as a wrestling fan. Where I am from, it's just another thing you're a fan of. Some are Cowboys fans, other Texans. Some love the Rangers, other stick with the Astros. You'd be more likely to be singled out if you were an ignorant or hateful person, not because you like or don't like something. As long as you have a valid reason behind it, outside of just following the crowd, you are accepted on the standpoint you have due to your opinions. Then again, being from Texas, being a wrestling fan is not something that gives people a reason to look down upon you for (unless it's "still real to you, dammit!") but rather just part of what you grew up with. That's why speaking about it at school, work, or at the bar isn't something that is uncommon. Hell, we even get the local bars to buy the PPVs when we get a group of 8 or more to go up and drink for the night.
    where I live wrestling fans are hidden... we don't own up to it, we sometimes make subtle references and people understand them and then we know who the wrestling fans are haha.... I have said this before on this site but I think it's funny, one of my best friends likes wrestling and we hung out a lot from high school on.. and we just recently realized we both like wrestling.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    This is a short post

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This is a short post
    shorter post
    #BeJelly