Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, tech support tends to rip those rose-colored shades right the hell off.
    Oh my god this is so true.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Which is bullshit. Either give us all the goods or none.
    I blame it on the Attitude Era. They ruined Nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh my god this is so true.
    it really really is. I remember when I used to think that people were basically good, intelligent and not overly dramatic over nothing.
    then I got my first tech support job, and after 6 months all that joy and hope went away

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

it really really is. I remember when I used to think that people were basically good, intelligent and not overly dramatic over nothing.
    then I got my first tech support job, and after 6 months all that joy and hope went away
    That's funny because I learned that by watching CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC. Any major media outlet that pushes "the news" tends to make me see that people tend to blow the smallest things out of the water and sweep the major ones under the rug. The thing that makes it worse to me is that so many buy into what one specific person (O'Riely/Cooper) says as being the gospel and infallible. I couldn't imagine having to deal with the 16 year olds that have their Facebook page inaccessible, let alone those who are old enough to "know better" but still tend to blame you for all things wrong in their world.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I had a similar revelation the first time that I ended up in L.A. for work. Just stepping off the plane at Bob Hope airport, one could almost smell the death of humanity hanging in the air. All glitter and flesh, and not much to be found in the way of substance. It was like hell, only swankier.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Well Well some new DLC's for WWE 13

Modern: AJ Lee, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Natalya, Ryback, Tensai, The Usos and Yoshi Tatsu.

Attitude Era characters: Mike Tyson (pre-order bonus), Brian Pillman, Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk), Diamond Dallas Page, Gangrel, Goldust, Rikishi, Too Cool and Val Venis. CE

Also available: Ministry-era Undertaker Attire, Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock and John Cena's 2004 United States Spinner championship.

Blog Entries
    Those are fucking awesome DLC's. They even got The Uso's in there with Ryback and DDP!

Even if the game modes suck, I'll at least have an awesome roster to play with.

Blog Entries
    Wow. Met a friend who digs wrestling at my campus and she JUST started watching last year. We got in a conversation about the current state of the WWE and so I ask her:

"What do you think of Eve?"

"I don't like Eve. She's a hoeski."

"Mkay. What about Alicia Fox?"

"Who?"

"Beth Phoenix?"

"She's alright I guess."

"AJ?"

"I love AJ! She's the type of crazy that really doesn't get on your nerves but is fun to watch. Plus, her skipping is pretty funny."

"What about any other Divas?"

"Not really. Who cares about the Divas anyway...besides AJ of course?"

When a CASUAL FAN doesn't give a flying fuck about the division that's supposed to appeal to their demographic, you know you're in deep shit.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    "Mkay. What about Alicia Fox?"

"Who?"
    Awesome exchange.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5