Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    The title of the vid means I'm never going to watch it.
    It has a word that ends in core and it says dubstep.
    Usually I would feel the same way.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I ain't saying she was wrong for attacking me, it's just getting the Rottweiler to chase me was a bit uncalled for.

Oh well, 4 years later and we still laugh about that day.
    I actually thought this door-kicking business was something you did recently, which made it seem kind of bizarre. But that's something you did as a kid? Completely different story.

I did all kinds of messed up shit to people and their property during my "angry about puberty" phase of wanton destruction. Like, my friends and I use to drive around blowing up mailboxes, throwing water balloons at senior citizens, and caulking people's car doors shut. Just stupid, ignorant nonsense.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    The title of the vid means I'm never going to watch it.
    It has a word that ends in core and it says dubstep.
    nerdcore > you

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    This thread needs to be retitled something like "I Can't Believe Akbar Said That" or "WhatIsAkbarOnAboutNow?" or maybe we need a new thread just for Akkie.

Can't quite believe he referred to Bodom as "darling" lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I actually thought this door-kicking business was something you did recently, which made it seem kind of bizarre. But that's something you did as a kid? Completely different story.

I did all kinds of messed up shit to people and their property during my "angry about puberty" phase of wanton destruction. Like, my friends and I use to drive around blowing up mailboxes, throwing water balloons at senior citizens, and caulking people's car doors shut. Just stupid, ignorant nonsense.
    Yeah go on Ape - give him ideas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

I've just turned the age where most of my friends are starting to drive, and if only England had mailboxes I would totally try blow them up but we do have old people here so you can bet your arse they're going to get a wrath of my water ballons

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    This thread needs to be retitled something like "I Can't Believe Akbar Said That" or "WhatIsAkbarOnAboutNow?" or maybe we need a new thread just for Akkie.

Can't quite believe he referred to Bodom as "darling" lol
    He called me a 'putz' which I have never heard of but knowing Bodom, it's probably is a rude word, so I thought I would counteract his mean-ness (is that a word?) with love and care.

I would never call you a word that is anything less than classy and polite. I'm insulted akkie.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    He called me a 'putz' which I have never heard of but knowing Bodom, it's probably is a rude word, so I thought I would counteract his mean-ness (is that a word?) with love and care.
    Oh I see. That's as simple as adding something like "darling" to the end of a sentence then? "Putz" is indeed somewhat negative but it's faily tame, like being called a jerk or Hitler

What to do when a fire breaks out? *for wreslting fans*