Page 2245 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 124517452145219522352243224422452246224722552295234527453245 ... LastLast
Results 22,441 to 22,450 of 48278
  1. #22441

  2. #22442
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    I'm a huge hawk fan... but... *in comic guy voice* WORST.CALL. EVER.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #22443
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,577
    Blog Entries
    7

  4. #22444
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm a huge hawk fan... but... *in comic guy voice* WORST.CALL. EVER.
    Resulted in some of the funniest, most anger filled tweets of all time. I hated the call, but was really wishing it was Rex Ryan coaching when it happened. McCarthy just walked into the press conference and said "I'm not talking about the refs, but had it been Rex we could have had our first "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT" on ESPN last night.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #22445
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    XFL was trending because of that.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  6. #22446
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Resulted in some of the funniest, most anger filled tweets of all time. I hated the call, but was really wishing it was Rex Ryan coaching when it happened. McCarthy just walked into the press conference and said "I'm not talking about the refs, but had it been Rex we could have had our first "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT" on ESPN last night.
    I laughed at all those tweets haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #22447
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I laughed at all those tweets haha
    Notable Quotes

    Terry Crews (The Longest Yard) - @NFL... You're acting like a real McAsshole!

    TJ Lang (Packers Guard) - Fuck it NFL.. Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs.

    Dave Lagana - Lingerie Football League Fired "A Couple Crews Which Apparently Are Now Officiating In The NFL" Because Of Incompetence

    Troll Cat - The replacement refs just called a balk on Aaron Rodgers and Awarded the Seahawks a penalty shot. #mnf

    Jeff Jarrett - RT @bgwalker18: Worst officiating job since Leslie Nielsen tried to be MLB umpire in the first Naked Gun

    Sean Grande - In retrospect, maybe we were a little too harsh on the XFL.

    Nate Ravitz (ESPN Fantasy Focus) - Least credible sports in America: 1. NFL, 2. NBA, 3. WWE

    Trending during the aftermath was: #NFLCommish, Rodger Goodell, Vince McMahon, XFL... All in all a GREAT night for social media entertainment


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #22448
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    "Fuck this life that I live
    walk with a knife or stick
    got caught in the hype as kid,
    It ain't nice where I live...
    I'm not nice till I'm rich
    and no, it's not right if you snitch
    why would you switch
    go on tell lies to the pigs
    Let me find where you live
    kicking down your door till it flies of the hinge"



     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #22449
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    "Fuck this life that I live
    walk with a knife or stick
    got caught in the hype as kid,
    It ain't nice where I live...
    I'm not nice till I'm rich
    and no, it's not right if you snitch
    why would you switch
    go on tell lies to the pigs
    Let me find where you live
    kicking down your door till it flies of the hinge"



    Anger... That's what I took away from this


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #22450
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    "Fuck this life that I live
    walk with a knife or stick
    got caught in the hype as kid,
    It ain't nice where I live...
    I'm not nice till I'm rich
    and no, it's not right if you snitch
    why would you switch
    go on tell lies to the pigs
    Let me find where you live
    kicking down your door till it flies of the hinge"


    B A Star akbar.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.