Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #22331
    So glad to see that you guys want to see that I come to a good city (if I can do it).

    Never knew EWN had such brotherhood.

  2. #22332
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Spoken like a true hipster... No wonder you and Iron Ape get along so well in your posh existences

    Love you akkie like a 7 day old calf that needs that nurturing hand before being sent off to the slaughter house.
    I ain't a hipster (trust me, I've googled the features and I'm nothing alike them)

    I'm just a bred city boy.

  3. #22333
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Chicago is nice and has some good history to it, but I couldn't see myself living there for an extended period. The people seem nice, but it's far too congested for my taste.

    New York just sucks, and too crowded for damn sure. I have met some good people from NY but the moving mass on the streets usually has some pretty dickish people. I would say too dangerous, but that's pretty much any big city in the US. If it's over 300k, there's some risk involved.

    If I had my choice, I'd take somewhere with something to look at (i.e. Denver with the Rockies, D.C. for the historical value / museums, etc) and it would have to be with have a smaller community. I'm fine with 200k or under in a city, but when you get bigger than that without the size to support that amount of people, it's too much clutter. I loved living in Houston which had millions in it, but I couldn't live in Detroit. It's all about the proportion of land mass to human mass I guess.
    BTW, I'll make sure to keep this in mind.

  4. #22334
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    So glad to see that you guys want to see that I come to a good city (if I can do it).

    Never knew EWN had such brotherhood.
    Well if I was moving to London, I would hope one of my buddies in here would point me to the right area to move to, especially since I have a large family with kids. I wouldn't want to move to the district set for the college kids.

    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I ain't a hipster (trust me, I've googled the features and I'm nothing alike them)

    I'm just a bred city boy.
    You're a Googster. A person who looks at others as beneath them and has to google big enough words to make sure they know that your vocabulary signals that you are all knowing thanks to Wikipedia and Google making you omnipotent to all... But in true googster fashion, you only read the headlines to back up the point you are making; reading the actual article is out of the question, because being arrogant is cool while being smart is for losers.

    Damn, I have such a random imagination.

    And so you know, I am going to add that to the Urban Dictionary so you can't say it's not factually correct


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #22335
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    If I ever see the States, New York is at the top of my list



  6. #22336
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If I ever see the States, New York is at the top of my list
    I bet it was originally Silicon Valley until you realized that's not where Porno's come from


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #22337
    Over the next five years the Dark Energy Camera will photograph 300 million galaxies, approximately an eight of the known sky.

    I love technology, it is helping us take that pesky "un" out of "the unknown."

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  8. #22338
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,260
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You're a Googster. A person who looks at others as beneath them and has to google big enough words to make sure they know that your vocabulary signals that you are all knowing thanks to Wikipedia and Google making you omnipotent to all... But in true googster fashion, you only read the headlines to back up the point you are making; reading the actual article is out of the question, because being arrogant is cool while being smart is for losers.

    Damn, I have such a random imagination.

    And so you know, I am going to add that to the Urban Dictionary so you can't say it's not factually correct
    Were you bullied as a child by the so called "cool" people Ron? because you just seem so mad, especially to say stuff like that after I said nothing related to that. Lol

    and from that it allows you to write essay's of such nonsense.

  9. #22339
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I bet it was originally Silicon Valley until you realized that's not where Porno's come from
    Yeah but it's not very far from there


    Not a fan of the fake!



  10. #22340
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Were you bullied as a child by the so called "cool" people Ron? because you just seem so mad, especially to say stuff like that after I said nothing related to that. Lol

    and from that it allows you to write essay's of such nonsense.
    Watch out, Akbar is aping Ape. Should we call him Iron Akbar? lolz



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.