Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No, not yet. It all depends on if I'll graduate or not and if my parents can pay the studies.
    I have faith that you'll graduate and hopefully you'll have the chance to study abroad. Would you have a say in where you'd get to go? Or would that decision be made for you?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I have faith that you'll graduate and hopefully you'll have the chance to study abroad. Would you have a say in where you'd get to go? Or would that decision be made for you?
    Lol. Thanks for the faith.

If I could choose: I'd say Chicago or New York.

Lol. Thanks for the faith.

If I could choose: I'd say Chicago or New York.
    C'mon! You know you wanna come to Mississippi!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

No, I'm just going to study a bit longer so I can get better jobs in the future.
    It's not about what you know that gets you better jobs. It's about who you can backstab to work your way up and then finding a competing company to drive the price of your salary out the roof. The piece of paper is just leverage; you're not supposed to actually be studying.

But you'll learn the ways of our culture soon enough if you make it here

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Unrelated note -

Anyone read the Miami Herald article today?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/2...ld-part-1.html

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/2...ld-part-2.html

I found it to be pretty good thought from several minds in the business. I like hearing Dory's take on it.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's not about what you know that gets you better jobs. It's about who you can backstab to work your way up and then finding a competing company to drive the price of your salary out the roof. The piece of paper is just leverage; you're not supposed to actually be studying.

But you'll learn the ways of our culture soon enough if you make it here
    Ah thanks for the words of wisdom Darkie
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    C'mon! You know you wanna come to Mississippi!
    Nah,If I could choose, it's Chicago because I always wanted to see the city and New York because... yeah It's NY

Ah thanks for the words of wisdom Darkie

Nah,If I could choose, it's Chicago because I always wanted to see the city and New York because... yeah It's NY

Chicago is nice and has some good history to it, but I couldn't see myself living there for an extended period. The people seem nice, but it's far too congested for my taste.

New York just sucks, and too crowded for damn sure. I have met some good people from NY but the moving mass on the streets usually has some pretty dickish people. I would say too dangerous, but that's pretty much any big city in the US. If it's over 300k, there's some risk involved.

If I had my choice, I'd take somewhere with something to look at (i.e. Denver with the Rockies, D.C. for the historical value / museums, etc) and it would have to be with have a smaller community. I'm fine with 200k or under in a city, but when you get bigger than that without the size to support that amount of people, it's too much clutter. I loved living in Houston which had millions in it, but I couldn't live in Detroit. It's all about the proportion of land mass to human mass I guess.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Chicago is nice and has some good history to it, but I couldn't see myself living there for an extended period. The people seem nice, but it's far too congested for my taste.

New York just sucks, and too crowded for damn sure. I have met some good people from NY but the moving mass on the streets usually has some pretty dickish people. I would say too dangerous, but that's pretty much any big city in the US. If it's over 300k, there's some risk involved.

If I had my choice, I'd take somewhere with something to look at (i.e. Denver with the Rockies, D.C. for the historical value / museums, etc) and it would have to be with have a smaller community. I'm fine with 200k or under in a city, but when you get bigger than that without the size to support that amount of people, it's too much clutter. I loved living in Houston which had millions in it, but I couldn't live in Detroit. It's all about the proportion of land mass to human mass I guess.
    Spoken like a true farm boy.

Blog Entries

Not if you're a Cubs fan ;D lol

Spoken like a true farm boy.

Spoken like a true hipster... No wonder you and Iron Ape get along so well in your posh existences

Love you akkie like a 7 day old calf that needs that nurturing hand before being sent off to the slaughter house.

DRG hates everyone