1. #22301
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So....is Awesome Bomb really irken?
    How many times do I have to say it?


    I'm IPITS's and Danielle's child.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  2. #22302
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    How many times do I have to say it?


    I'm IPITS's and Danielle's child.
    Nice. How ya doing Irk
     

  3. #22303
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    How many times do I have to say it?


    I'm IPITS's and Danielle's child.
    hahaha well played.
    #BeJelly


  4. #22304
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hahaha well played.
    Btw Dennis, I never replied to ur PM, but u make an excellent point about HIMYM that i never thought about. Would make sense. So...excited to see what Elementary and Vegas are about this coming week
     

  5. #22305
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,491
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Btw Dennis, I never replied to ur PM, but u make an excellent point about HIMYM that i never thought about. Would make sense. So...excited to see what Elementary and Vegas are about this coming week
    I'm pretty stocked! HIMYM might be the best sitcom on tv...
    #BeJelly


  6. #22306
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Yeah.I'm one of the very rare species of Belgians that just doesn't like it.

    Although it's good for him.
    You must be sick of all the cycling on Canvas?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #22307
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You must be sick of all the cycling on Canvas?
    Cycling = Bike Riding in circles (Nascar style) or on courses (Tour De France style)?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #22308
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Cycling = Bike Riding in circles (Nascar style) or on courses (Tour De France style)?
    Road races of course, although track isn't too bad either.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  9. #22309
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Road races of course, although track isn't too bad either.
    Haven't done track or racing, but Trail riding is pretty fun and popular here... Be it on mountain bike or dirt bike.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #22310
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Haven't done track or racing, but Trail riding is pretty fun and popular here... Be it on mountain bike or dirt bike.
    Well, I can understand that, since track and road racing is pretty straightforward, but trail riding can give you all sorts of situations.
    Can be pretty cool if you have a good course.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.