1. #22171
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What happened to Christina Ricci? She sort of lost her appeal somewhere along the way...


    In all fairness Rob -




    ^^^ is definately white trash hot ^^^

    Reminds me of Jamie Pressley


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #22172
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Haha, the underboob is the thing I remember most about that movie! Hey I never said I wouldn't do her!


  3. #22173
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, the underboob is the thing I remember most about that movie! Hey I never said I wouldn't do her!
    You also never said you wouldn't do Miss Piggy... You molester of all children's characters!!



    Why is it that saying "Miss Piggy" makes me think of Vickie Guerrero? I know she lost a shit load of weight and looks so much better than she did coming into the E, but I always associate the two. The voice maybe?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #22174
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Nah, it's there. You'd be crazy not to notice.

    I didn't say anything about Ricci beyond a certain age. Just because I watched her in Addams Family or Mermaids does not equate to her becoming attractive as an adult. All I'm saying is for a while - in the middle - she was smoking hot. Now....eh, not so much.


  5. #22175
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nah, it's there. You'd be crazy not to notice.

    I didn't say anything about Ricci beyond a certain age. Just because I watched her in Addams Family or Mermaids does not equate to her becoming attractive as an adult. All I'm saying is for a while - in the middle - she was smoking hot. Now....eh, not so much.
    I think it was the movie Monster for me. After that she kinda just dropped off. I will say that I enjoy watching the movies when she is in, but she's gotten stale for sure from what she was.

    I loved her in Casper though. She was one of my "young boy" crushes... Along with



    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #22176
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I know it sounds weird to say, but it always makes me hungry lol
    Fat people also make me hungry.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #22177
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Fat people also make me hungry.
    Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to eat an overweight, young boy... I feel a little more socially acceptable with my tendencies towards cannibalism now.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #22178
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I think it was the movie Monster for me. After that she kinda just dropped off. I will say that I enjoy watching the movies when she is in, but she's gotten stale for sure from what she was.

    I loved her in Casper though. She was one of my "young boy" crushes... Along with

    No no no no nooooooo! Not Lacey Chabert! There's a reason she was never credited with the first season of Family Guy. But I understand....you were young.


    Could have at least gone with Natalie Portman.


  9. #22179
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Oh damn UFC 152 is tonight.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  10. #22180
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No no no no nooooooo! Not Lacey Chabert! There's a reason she was never credited with the first season of Family Guy. But I understand....you were young.


    Could have at least gone with Natalie Portman.

    She was in there too when I first saw the Professional.

    and Lacey was the only reason I watched Party of Five and Lost in Space. What's the reason you speak of? I haven't heard anything about he in YEARS... After you marry the love of you life, you tend to lose interest in cyberstalking the Hollywood models.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.