1. #21671
    Bwahahahahahah! Ya'll don't know what the /woo/ Championship is


    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #21672
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Bwahahahahahah! Ya'll don't know what the /woo/ Championship is

    I assume it's the world heavyweight title.
    #BeJelly


  3. #21673
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I assume it's the world heavyweight title.
    Click the spoiler. It explains everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #21674
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Bwahahahahahah! Ya'll don't know what the /woo/ Championship is

    Lol, pretty funny

  5. #21675
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Click the spoiler. It explains everything.
    lol ok I get it...
    #BeJelly


  6. #21676
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    lol ok I get it...
    Aww, I'm left out because my work PC blocked it! I'll go cry now.

    Anyways, how bout a text-based explination rather than a link.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #21677
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Although I've heard of the name of that dish Ape, I have never seen it called that on a menu here. So it may not be named that all over, is all I'm saying. Maybe it's what we call sweet & sour chicken here?
    General Tso's is essentially sweet & sour chicken with heat/spice. The sauce is also a little more complex in that it has ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and some kind of vinegar in it (some places use rice wine vinegar, while others will use sherry vinegar).


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  8. #21678
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,504
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Aww, I'm left out because my work PC blocked it! I'll go cry now.

    Anyways, how bout a text-based explination rather than a link.
    it's a fake title given to people to make them relevant even though they don't have a real title.
    #BeJelly


  9. #21679
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,366
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    General Tso's is essentially sweet & sour chicken with heat/spice. The sauce is also a little more complex in that it has ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and some kind of vinegar in it (some places use rice wine vinegar, while others will use sherry vinegar).
    And others will (still) use MSG.

  10. #21680
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And others will (still) use MSG.
    What's wrong with MSG? It makes you poop quicker so you can eat more food. This works out really well when you go to a Chinese food buffet


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.