Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Shes a queen for the sake of that joke!
    if we called her a duchess.......... that would make her a dilf LOL

Blog Entries
    I don't know why people go on about her sister....she's got one very ordinary mug, that's for sure. Still, anythings gotta be better than Andrew and Fergie's girls.....they're as wrong looking as Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know why people go on about her sister....she's got one very ordinary mug, that's for sure. Still, anythings gotta be better than Andrew and Fergie's girls.....they're as wrong looking as Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's kids.
    Cos' she wore that tight dress, and bent over a little bit. That made everyone think she had a good arse. remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    True wrestling fans pay to watch people like Cm punk, daniel bryan, and chris jericho wrestle. I understand the anger behind punk not closing but the reality is that john cena gets more buys even if he isn't the champion, and major promotions put their biggest name on the biggest stage a la jeff hardy with tna. though jeff isn't the champion he still is going to be in a title match which others deserve much more than him because he brings in buys. so I have no problem with john closing the show because he is the main event for the casual entertainment fan, we as wrestling fans all know that cm punk is the wwe champion and is in the real main event.
    It's not that I'm angry about Punk not closing the show, but what I don't really get is that they are in desperate need of stars and now they are trying with Punk, yet they don't let him be as big as a perceived star as Cena.
    But that's the exact same thing with the WHC opening almost every fucking PPV.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I remember that, sure. A nice arse will only get you so far though. Look at me - I have a "winning" personality but is that enough for the ladies?? Sadly - no. They want a man with looks. And a job. And potential. And a car. And a house. And good in bed. And in shape. And to be nice to them.

Women hey?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't know why, but her name reminds me of a hamster.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I don't know why, but her name reminds me of a hamster.
    haha well her name is actually Philippa but when they call her Pippa I too imagine a rodent... but it reminds me of Pipsy from Diddy Kong Racing.

has anyone read 50 Shades of Grey?? I only found out about it last week apparently its a dirty book or something........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    It's not that I'm angry about Punk not closing the show, but what I don't really get is that they are in desperate need of stars and now they are trying with Punk, yet they don't let him be as big as a perceived star as Cena.
    But that's the exact same thing with the WHC opening almost every fucking PPV.
    I do agree that they should push punk more than they are because he was given very little as far as storyline goes to work with bryan, and his heel push is getting very little air time I just don't know if the final slot is that big of an issue. but you are totally right about the world heavyweight title. it's total crap that it's opening shows.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Moving to my new place tomorrow, ain't gonna lie though I'm a little nervous. Excitement turned into fear when I realised my mum aint going to make me dinner anymore.