Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Nope. I splurged and got the model with a rotary dial.
    Oh right.

I've got my IPod, so I just use cheap phones. I've still got one of them old Nokia phones, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Oh right.

I've got my IPod, so I just use cheap phones. I've still got one of them old Nokia phones, lol.
    Those Nokia's are built like granite. They last forever.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Those Nokia's are built like granite. They last forever.
    LOL. I would've got a Blackberry, but I don't need it. I don't need a new phone since I've got my IPod.

I should also mention that I'm a whore for technology and need the latest and greatest.

Which Galaxy? Galaxy Nexus? Galaxy S3? Both are solid phones in their own right.

I have the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx and I love this phone.
    s3 is the one I've been researching but I'll look into the Nexus. Unfortunately spending $500 for a phone isn't something I can do whenever I damn well please so it's kind of a major decision to make. Hence why I am researching the phone I want before I just go out and grab the next trendy thing that they market.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Just to save myself some money. I'm actually saving up for a new house at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Just to save myself some money. I'm actually saving up for a new house at the moment.
    That's something worth saving up for... That and the Next Gen of Xbox to be launched. Although at this point I'll prolly get a PS3 next only for the fact that I still want to play God of War 3 and the Uncharted series. But I've already got a house that fit the family, my two vehicles, and all the stuff in the house. I have the ability to save a lil bit, but the majority gets spent on kids before it gets spent on dad's toys. This years splurge? 4 vacations. 1 to Slammiversary X (WELL WORTH IT) with the wife alone. 1 to the River and Lake with the whole family. 1 to the Coast with the whole family. And the last being at the end of this month. Alone with the wife for 5 days in Houston. Get to go to my first Texans game and she gets to go shopping. I figure it's a fair trade for our 5 year anniversary. Got a few plans, but I am clueless how you're supposed to celebrate 5 years of marriage.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    s3 is the one I've been researching but I'll look into the Nexus. Unfortunately spending $500 for a phone isn't something I can do whenever I damn well please so it's kind of a major decision to make. Hence why I am researching the phone I want before I just go out and grab the next trendy thing that they market.
    The one gripe I have with Android phone's (and this is fault of the Carriers, not Google) is software updates are slow as hell. The Nexus is a pure Google phone. Meaning no bloatware and all updates are direct from Google. This also mean that you'll always have the latest OS that the phone is capable of operating on.

When are you due for a new phone? Does your plan include discounts for a phone renewal? If you're not due for awhile, I recommend holding off until then.

Black Ninja!
    Sent you a PM, Shaz. #EFedding

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

The one gripe I have with Android phone's (and this is fault of the Carriers, not Google) is software updates are slow as hell. The Nexus is a pure Google phone. Meaning no bloatware and all updates are direct from Google. This also mean that you'll always have the latest OS that the phone is capable of operating on.

When are you due for a new phone? Does your plan include discounts for a phone renewal? If you're not due for awhile, I recommend holding off until then.
    Yes, the plan counts for phone renewals, but the plan I am on is an extended line off of a relatives. Adding a bill each month for $99 is a hell of a lot cheaper than a monthly bill of $300+ so financially it fits better. The problem is that they don't want to extend their contract, hence why I can't get the discounted price for a phone. But I can't bitch. I have the ability to contact people in an emergency state, which is really the only time I use my phone anyway. I don't talk to people on the phone, unless to find out if they're home or not before I stop by.

DRG hates everyone