Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Would that reason happen to be about a line she said referencing a Arabic greeting and mentioning my name that's got so many Muslims acting like their usual self in reacting angrily and being too touchy about something so little even though they probably don't know the full extent of it?
    Speaking of angry muslims: Have you seen this yet?

Extremists have actually attacked U.S. Diplomats in Libya and Egypt over it. Seriously.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Speaking of angry muslims: Have you seen this yet?

Extremists have actually attacked U.S. Diplomats in Libya and Egypt over it. Seriously.
    Yeah I had a bad feeling about this and the extremists have reacted exactly as I thought they would, I am bit surprised as by an ambassador dying though. Plus I'm just wondering if those film makers are surprised at the reaction by extreme Muslims, I don't agree with the extremist but a film like this didn't have to be made.

Blog Entries
    By the way, I've refused to watch the trailer out of respect, just saying

By the way, I've refused to watch the trailer out of respect, just saying
    You're not missing out on anything. It's the kind of made-for-video garbage that's not to be taken seriously by anyone, which I think sort of makes the muslim-extremist response all the more puzzling.

The director shouldn't be in hiding because of fear of being murdered for having a certain perspective; dude should be hiding out because he looks to have made the Plan 9 of political/religious statements.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You're not missing out on anything. It's the kind of made-for-video garbage that's not to be taken seriously by anyone, which I think sort of makes the muslim-extremist response all the more puzzling.

The director shouldn't be in hiding because of fear of being murdered for having a certain perspective; dude should be hiding out because he looks to have made the Plan 9 of political/religious statements.
    But is it puzzling though? How have people not realised how these extremists are by now, Insulting our Prophet will make these guys go silverback ape shit crazy. There are other ways to defeat them and making films taking the piss and lying isn't one.

And I didn't get the plan 9 thing. Lol

Blog Entries
    I thought it was meant to be a joke. Don't tell me that was supposed to be a serious political statement?

Blog Entries
    But is it puzzling though? How have people not realised how these extremists are by now, Insulting our Prophet will make these guys go silverback ape shit crazy. There are other ways to defeat them and making films taking the piss and lying isn't one.

And I didn't get the plan 9 thing. Lol
    It's a reference to Plan 9 From Outer Space, in many peoples opinions the worst film ever made.

But not mine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought it was meant to be a joke. Don't tell me that was supposed to be a serious political statement?
    To Muslims, when the prophet (PBUH) is involved, it's not a joke.

Just saying, I know it might seem crazy how much Muslims love and respect one man, but it's just how it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's a reference to Plan 9 From Outer Space, in many peoples opinions the worst film ever made.

But not mine
    Always thought 'The Room' was the worst film ever made, but I'll save that for the Movie thread.

Blog Entries
    Always thought 'The Room' was the worst film ever made, but I'll save that for the Movie thread.
    You're tearing me apaaaaaaart, akbar!