1. #20541
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You should watch a film called 'Millers crossing'
    I watched it man, fan of the Coen brothers too




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #20542
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I watched it man, fan of the Coen brothers too
    Bottle Rocket?

  3. #20543
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    GoDaddy is a domain registrar and web hosting company.

    Meaning: You can register domain names with them (www.*blank*.com) and host websites on their servers.
    That explains everything. I've never heard of it because I've never had the need to use it. Though, your link to www.*blank*.com is broken. Might want to fix it.


  4. #20544
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Taking credit for it doesn't mean he did it though.
    But I saw it on the internet, it must be true. You can't lie on the net.


    Also, I have never made an alt before.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #20545
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Bottle Rocket?
    Is that the one with Owen and Luke Wilson?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #20546
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Is that the one with Owen and Luke Wilson?
    Yep.


    10 char

  7. #20547
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Yep.


    10 char
    I'm not quite sure if i watched it before but i will add it to my list




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #20548
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That explains everything. I've never heard of it because I've never had the need to use it. Though, your link to www.*blank*.com is broken. Might want to fix it.
    The hyperlinking is the forums doing, not mine. I wrote that as an example in case you didn't know what a domain name was.

    Although I'm still pretty surprised you never heard of them. They've had super bowl commercials in the past featuring Candice Michelle and Danica Patrick on separate occasions.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #20549
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,683
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    The hyperlinking is the forums doing, not mine. I wrote that as an example in case you didn't know what a domain name was.

    Although I'm still pretty surprised you never heard of them. They've had super bowl commercials in the past featuring Candice Michelle and Danica Patrick on separate occasions.
    That was a joke BTW.

    But if you honestly expect me to remember GoDaddy from Super Bowl commercials, my mind's going to be too preoccupied from Pepsi and Doritos.


  10. #20550
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That was a joke BTW.

    But if you honestly expect me to remember GoDaddy from Super Bowl commercials, my mind's going to be too preoccupied from Pepsi and Doritos.
    Candice Michelle in a wet t-shirt is pretty hard to forget.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.