1. #20531
    And G4 is going to be rebranded?


    Damn, this week sucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  2. #20532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No they didn't.
    Fine one hacker who happened to be part of Anonymous did it.


    Sorry for posting before reading the entire article.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  3. #20533
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I have Nothing against him, I liked 'What women want' and Apocalypto...
    I found Braveheart and Patriot pretty good movies.You should watch the Sleepers




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #20534
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah most of them two or more times, but sometimes is good to turn the time back
    If you hadn't seen most of those yet...................................



    .............. we would have had issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

  5. #20535
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Fine one hacker who happened to be part of Anonymous did it.


    Sorry for posting before reading the entire article.
    Taking credit for it doesn't mean he did it though.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #20536
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I found Braveheart and Patriot pretty good movies.You should watch the Sleepers
    You should watch a film called 'Millers crossing'

  7. #20537
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Are you serious? Lmao
    Naaaaaaaaaaaw. Genuine questions? Forget THAT junk!


  8. #20538
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    If you hadn't seen most of those yet...................................



    .............. we would have had issues.
    Why my friend?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #20539
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,797
    Blog Entries
    27
    Has anyone watched Cradle 2 The Grave?


  10. #20540
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Naaaaaaaaaaaw. Genuine questions? Forget THAT junk!
    GoDaddy is a domain registrar and web hosting company.

    Meaning: You can register domain names with them (www.*blank*.com) and host websites on their servers.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.