Blog Entries
    I'm so upset

Fallout 4 is apparently rumoured to be set in Boston, meaning I'll be avoiding it like the plague

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm so upset

Fallout 4 is apparently rumoured to be set in Boston, meaning I'll be avoiding it like the plague
    Boston has to be more interesting than what New Vegas was... Fallout was a game I loved (and I think has perhaps the highest replayability of an offline game these days) but due to the amount of replays it has gotten, I became burned out with after spending 200+ hours playing.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Boston has to be more interesting than what New Vegas was... Fallout was a game I loved (and I think has perhaps the highest replayability of an offline game these days) but due to the amount of replays it has gotten, I became burned out with after spending 200+ hours playing.
    I preferred Fallout 3 then NV but the changes they made were to try to appeal to people who're more into shooting shit then really getting involved with quests and the character you play. So I can understand why they did it and it worked. My stupid shooter friends all hated F3 but loved NV and then went back to 3 and loved it but not as much.

Still, as much as I love a lot of games they do.

My love for them isn't as much as my hatred for Boston.

I am indeed a horrible person, but at least I know I am ;D

I'm so upset

And here I thought seeing Boston as an apocalyptic wasteland would bring a smile to your face.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And here I thought seeing Boston as an apocalyptic wasteland would bring a smile to your face.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm glad Bethesda have decided to give me 200+ of wanking material but I wanted a video game instead.

I preferred Fallout 3 then NV but the changes they made were to try to appeal to people who're more into shooting shit then really getting involved with quests and the character you play. So I can understand why they did it and it worked. My stupid shooter friends all hated F3 but loved NV and then went back to 3 and loved it but not as much.

Still, as much as I love a lot of games they do.

My love for them isn't as much as my hatred for Boston.

I am indeed a horrible person, but at least I know I am ;D
    I can see your POV on this. I enjoyed F3 but hated NV I guess for the exact opposite reason your friends loved NV and didn't like F3. If I wanted a straight shooting game, I can pick up Bad Company, MW, or numerous others. F3 was more than a Rainbow6 wanna be, but it felt like that's all NV was.

The hope is that Boston is better. The Idea of Fenway and Gillette being transformed, the idea of holding up in the remains of the Boston Light in the harbor, and the destruction of Harvard (if you've seen the TV show Fringe then you'll know what I'm talking about) and Mass Statehouse sounds kind of promising. The major setback of this is that there's not as many "major" landmarks you would remember from Boston as you would from say California (LA, SF, hell just isolate it to Norther or Souther Cali and call it good).

DRG hates everyone

That dolphin has my scrotum!

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Lacking in testicles is Awesome Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lacking in testicles is Awesome Bomb
    Screw Dolphins and the testicle taking abilities. The only good thing about Dolphins is that they leave the earth in the film "The Day the Earth Stood Still". On a side note, I fucking hate Keanue Reeves. He looks like a man blatanly envious of Catholic Priests ability to be close to young boys. Damn, I'm in a random ass fucking mood tonight.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    A random ass fucking mood? As in you're fucking random asses or asses at random?

So....you WON'T be attending the premiere of Bill & Ted 3 I take it then?