Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #20031
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    This is what Steph looks more like now (yep any excuse to post a pic of her)


    She is the only milf on this planet for me.

  2. #20032
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,656
    Blog Entries
    27
    FEED ME MORE BABY!

    Next boxing match 4th October!


  3. #20033
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Fun Fact- yesterday while playing a board game me and my partner got a tv question that is always super hard, our question was roughly "which man created, owns, and is an on screen personality on wwe's programs Raw and Smackdown"
    I might of gotten this question right to win the game haha
    #BeJelly


  4. #20034
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Is that you Van?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Fun Fact- yesterday while playing a board game me and my partner got a tv question that is always super hard, our question was roughly "which man created, owns, and is an on screen personality on wwe's programs Raw and Smackdown"
    I might of gotten this question right to win the game haha
    have....have...have....have...have....IT'S HAVE GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












    Just kidding.









    But it's really have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #20036
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Is that you Van?
    Nah. That's Jagsguy.


    Good LB for /sp/ though ;D

  7. #20037
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nah. That's Jagsguy.


    Good LB for /sp/ though ;D
    Ha, as a Jags fan, I'm sure you'll be looking like that very often this season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  8. #20038
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Ha, as a Jags fan, I'm sure you'll be looking like that very often this season.
    Don't know the Jags very well if you think I've only just started doing that this season :P

    Still, I get to go see them in London for the next 4 years

  9. #20039
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't know the Jags very well if you think I've only just started doing that this season :P

    Still, I get to go see them in London for the next 4 years
    The Gabbert era will not be remembered fondly.

    At least you've got a beast WR in Blackmon now tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #20040
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    The Gabbert era will not be remembered fondly.

    At least you've got a beast WR in Blackmon now tho.
    Aye Gabberts not the best but I think he's improved slightly since last year and Blackmon should give him someone to throw to now.

    *hugs MJD* :'( lol

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.